Rules & Guidelines

1

1. FOLLOW. Follow the first rule by following this account Bookaholic_Club and miZzYrhonne permanently. Add this book to your library and reading list in order for other writers to discover this club.

2. RESPECT. We require respect and good manners from each club members. Accept everyone's differences when it comes to their writing style and chosen genre. We don't allow you to harass, insult, defame, and threaten your co-members.

3. LANGUAGE. No obscene and hurtful language. We don't allow profane, discrimination, and offensive language in this club. We suggest you to report when one of the members made you uncomfortable.

4. AGE REQUIREMENT. There is no age restriction to be a member, but you may say so when you are not at legal age to read mature content books. We don't force our members to read books that are labeled as R-18 or SPG.

5. ACTIVENESS. We require everyone to be active once you are a member of this club by doing your task on time.

6. RESPONSIBILITY. Be responsible. You've given a week to do your task. Watch your words when commenting. Remember, you are a writer and not a barbarian.

7. MEMBERSHIP. We welcome members by signing up the form and allowing to enter upto two books per member. You've given one week extension to do your task, if you missed to do it on time. When you still fail to do the task within two weeks, you are automatically kick out of the club.

7.1. BREAK. We allow members to take a maximum of two weeks break.

 We allow members to take a maximum of two weeks break

1. GROUPINGS. There are three members in each group. Meaning, you are going to read two books in one group.

2. TASK. Weekly tasks are posted every Friday. You have one week to do your task. Deadline is on Friday morning, 7am Philippine time.

3. BOOK. Maximum of two entries in each member. English, Tag-lish, and Tagalog are only accepted in this club. All genres are welcome. We only accept books with a minimum of Five chapters excluding the teaser, author's note, synopsis, cast, playlist, and introduction.

4. NUMBER OF CHAPTER. We require you to read five (5) chapters each of your groupmates' books. Starting from the Prologue until Chapter 4 of his/her book if your groupmates have a prologue, if none, then start from Chapter 1 to chapter 5.

5. COMMENT. Give five (5) meaningful comments or more starting from the beginning until the end of each chapter. Meaning, you have to read from the first paragraph until the last of the said chapter. No skim reading, no skipping of pages, and no lazy and ghost reading as well.

      5.1. WORD COUNT. Each comment must contain at least five to ten words. Emojis and expressions are not counted as one word.

      ✔ Ex. She doesn't deserve that kind of      treatment from her step-mother.

      ❌ Ex. Hahaha She is so annoying🙄

      5.2. INLINE. Inline is required for commenting. OUTLINE comment is not counted no matter how long it was or how many comments you did.

6. FEEDBACK. You are required to give an honest feedback at the end of the last chapter you read by giving an OUTLINE COMMENT using a hashtag #BCFeedback with at least 20 words or more. You may give helpful writing tips to your groupmates to improve their writing skills.

        Ex. #BCFeedback Your plot is unique, but it would be compelling if you add a little description to the places since this is a fantasy book. Try using showing instead of telling.

IF YOU READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES AND COMMENTING GUIDELINES, JUST COMMENT

'I'm a bookaholic'