trying new things

You and kakashi were laying in bed at around 10 at night. He's doing the normal and reading icha icha paradise with the light of the lamp on the nightstand. You were snuggled under the blanket with your eyes slowly closing, you start to fall asleep when-
          Kakashi had put the book down and rolled over to you, pulled the blanket off, and had gotten on top of you, he started by kissing your cheek and going towards your neck. He hit just the right spot on your neck making you moan not by your own will.
"K-kakas- ahhh.." you could barely get a sentence out with his sweet and passionate hands roaming all over your body.
          ((This has to stop!!)) You yelled within your mind. You pushed him up and sat on the bed towards him. "What was that all about darling?" You say trying not to hurt his feelings. "Hahaha well you know how icha icha paradise makes me, I've been turned on for a long time and i almost missed my chance of attacking you sweetly when you started to fall asleep.." he said with the cutest most "innocent" grin. "F-fine, but i want to lead things tonight!" You both blush as you say this.
            You start by sitting on his lap, not yet pushing him down on the bed. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him lightly. Kakashi groans and starts to get impatient, he grabs your ass, grinding your hips against him and pulling you closer to give you a hot makeout session. You then push him down onto the bed and go towards his member, unzipping his pants and groping it.   Kakashi gives you a demand "Y/n, put it in your mouth", you stop and look up at him. "Pft i might as well call you daddy" you say with a sly smile and a mischievous laugh. "Okay then y/n, as you wish, this whole night you must call me daddy~" you puff your cheeks at his demand but inside it excites you greatly.
          You start at his tip and start swirling your tongue around it, going up and down, leaving trails of your sweet saliva on him. He twitches many times from the pleasure along with many moans, he grabs the back of your hair and pushes you down forcefully. You're startled for a little bit but you go along with his action. A few more minutes of you sucking him passes and he pushes you off lightly, gets on his knees, grabs your bottom lip to open your mouth wide, and pumps his dick till he cums in your mouth. "Swallow for me please y/n~" when he says stuff like that it gives you pleasureable shivers. You swallow it all leaving drips of it traveling down your chin.
       He takes off all your clothes and positions you two so you're in doggy style. He fingers your wet opening with his right hand to prepare you while his left hand has reached up grabbing your boob, massaging your sensitive nipple. It's all way too much pleasure, kakashi is really giving you his all tonight, you start to believe you aren't leading anymore. When you are ready he rougly penetrates you with his big manhood from behind. "UWAAH~" you loudly let out a seductive moan. He moves in out of you with hard pounds hitting your g-spot everytime. "Y/n! Say my name!" He says in between hard heavy breaths. "Ahh- k-kaHHHH mmm kakashi!!" Hes intentionally making it hard for you to get any words out. He pounds himself all the way but he doesnt move after that, he grabs your hair, and move towards you ear with a low deep whisper he says "now you know thats not correct". The uncomfortable pleasure of him inside you not moving was unbearable, tears started to form in your eyes so you beg kakashi with all your might "daddy please move! I need you to move inside me daddy~" that was alot more then he expected but he had absolutely no problem with your pleads at all. He gives you a sexy cool smirk to hide the fact that hes blushing. He turns you toward him and sets you on his lap again. He moves his hands up and down your curves and then pushes you down on his dick. He goes to your neck and kisses it while pounding into you. You both are getting very close. As he is getting closer and closer to the edge he bites your neck rougly leaving a bite mark with a little blood trailing out. "Cum with me y/n" his manly sexy voice pushes you and you both cum, mixing your juices inside of you.
        You're both very exhausted from this extra fiery session of sex you two just had, you fall back on the bed with him collapsing along with you on top. The room is filled with airy heavy breaths. He gives you sweet 5 second kiss on the lips and gives a big adorable smile "I love you so much y/n" you give back a gorgeous smile as you say "I love you too.. daddy♡" you thought you could phase him with this sneaky comment but instead he just chuckles followed with "well I guess you could change that to baby daddy after tonight"

        ♡End♡