Witch Figurine

A...who the hell was this?!

You'd pulled out a red plastic witch figurine.

Then it clicked.

Your head snapped up to Wanda, who was wondering how the hell you got her when only the guys put theirs in.

Then her eyes glowed red, and she glared ferociously at Tony, who shrugged.

He put her in there.

You felt your cheeks grow hot, and everyone stood around looking very uncomfortable.

But not Tasha. "Get in there girls!"

Wanda stood up quickly at her voice, and you jumped up as well, not breaking eye contact, however uncertain it was.

Tony grabbed your arm and Clint took Wanda, shoved the two of you in the mud room and slammed the door.

You both stared at each other, twiddling your fingers.

You'd had a crush on her for too long, but you didn't figure she liked girls. So your plan was to pretend you didn't, and just let her do her thing and hopefully you could move on. But she was too sweet and amazing to pass up.

Wanda's eye line moved to the door.

You saw tears in her eyes from the pale light leaking in under the door.

"Wanda, are you okay?" You asked.

She sniffled. "I'm great."

"No you're not, honey."

At the last word her breath hitched.

"Wanda, is there something you want to tell me?" You asked quietly.

She nodded, but didn't speak.

"There's something I want to tell you, too," you added in the same tone as before.

Wanda looked back up at you slowly. "I-I like-I think I'm-I think I-"

You smiled at her sweet stuttering. "I think I like I think I'm in love with you," you copied her stuttering.

You should've seen the look in her big brown eyes, glittering with tears.

She gasped quietly. "Are-are you sure?"

You rolled your eyes and took her face in your hands and kissed her sweet plump lips.

She reciprocated eagerly and you heard her sigh.

She wiggled closer causing you to laugh into her mouth, tasting her lemon Chapstick.

She was smiling, and soon her tongue swiped your lips. You allowed her in, but a fight for dominance soon followed, which she won.

She used her amazing magic to lift you up against the wall, bracing you with your legs wrapped around her waist.

Your hands played with her long brown hair, and hers did the same.

She broke the kiss to breathe. "W-will you be my...what's the word?"

"Girlfriend?" You offered.

Her sweet eyes lit up. "Yes! And now I can call you sweet pet names?"

You laughed. "Of course honey."

She smiled very widely before going back in for another kiss.

The door opened and you vaulted away from each other.

Tony stood there looking smug. "I told you guys they were gay!"

Wanda slammed him against the wall with her powers, and led you out by the hand softly.

You smirked at Tony, who glared up at you.

You sat by Wanda on the couch, and she kissed your forehead while others awkwardly looked on, and received death glares from Tasha.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow Angel?" She asked.

You smiled, knowing shed experiment with nicknames. "Of course, Sweetheart."