Birthday Trips and Promises Pt. 1

Anna's POV

When we got home it wasn't so late so I decided to talk to Brittany about her birthday tomorrow.

"Hey baby, your birthday is tomorrow, is there anything you want to do or do you want to wait till next weekend when Danielle will be home to celebrate with us? Or you and I can go out tomorrow and then we can do something else when she's here." I pulled her over to the couch after putting the stuff down.

"Oh god, I didn't even realize that my birthday is this weekend! I was so focused on Danielle's birthday. How about you and I go out for dinner tomorrow, and we all go on a trip this weekend." Her eyes had lit up and she started to get excited.

I smiled at how cute she is when she gets excited.

"Okay, sooooo where would you like to go baby?"

She sat there thinking for a moment, when her eyes lite up once more.

She looked at me smirking.

"Hawaii."

I smiled and shook my head at her excitement.

"I'll book our rooms and flights." I grabbed my laptop and logged on.

"Wait, will you be able to get the time off?" She asked. I was in the middle of filming my movie 'A Simple Favor' with Blake Lively, but I already arranged it with them after explaining the situation.

In all honesty, I prayed that she wanted to go on a trip. I have actually been planning this for a month now, and I already knew she'd want to go to Hawaii, so I booked the flights and hotel a while ago already.

But this trip wasn't just going to be for her birthday. On this trip, I planned to propose to Brittany on the beach. I haven't told Danielle about it yet, but I will because she's going to help me do it.

See the way I want to do it is on the beach at night with the soothing sounds of the waves in the background as Danielle sings 'Will you Marry Me' by Jason Derulo. The way it's going to be set up on the beach is I'll tell her to meet me at a certain spot for dinner, and when she arrives, I will have candles set up leading to a banner lit up with lights spelling out 'Will you Marry Me'. I've been super anxious but also excited. All I need to do is tell Danielle.

"Alright, flights and hotels have been booked, we are leaving Friday morning at 7:15. We will be there until Wednesday, so one of us needs to go Danielle's school on Thursday and get her homework for Friday through Wednesday." I said, shutting my laptop after pretending to book flights and rooms.

"Okay, I'll go in on Thursday and get her homework. I know I'll be out running last minute errands for you anyway." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Am I supposed the be offended?" I started slowly leaning in, my lips just barely brushing hers.

"Yes." She said with a little, then connecting our lips. I pushed her backwards into the couch as the kiss got more and more heated. I slipped hand up her shirt and dragged my nails down her abs which brought chills to her body.

"How about we take this upstairs and to the shower?" She said smirking while sitting up.

I nodded and slowly started getting up.

"I'll meet you up there in a second baby."

"Don't keep me waiting too long." She said biting her lip and giving me his look that could've killed me right then there.

When she finally went upstairs, I quickly pulled out my phone and texted the kid.

To: The kid 👩‍👩‍👧🎧
Hey kiddo, I hope you're having a good time with your dad and Lucy. I need your help with something. Tmr is your mommas birthday and I'm taking her out to dinner but this weekend when you get home, we're going on a trip to Hawaii. But this isn't just a birthday trip...I plan to propose to mamma this weekend!!!! I need you're help doing it & I'll tell you more when you get home but for now, start learning "Will you Marry Me" by Jason Derulo. Thx kid I love you 💕