New home

Danielle's P.O.V

It's been two days since I was reunited with my mom. We're now on an airplane about to take off. I'm so excited to move to LA but so nervous about the plane ride.

"We will now be taking off so please put on your seat belts. Thank you." The flight attendant said. I put my seat belt on and gripped the armrest. As the plane began to move my grip got tighter. "Hey you ok?" Anna asked. I shook my head. "It's gonna be alright babe. I promise." She said. She grabbed my hand and I looked over at her and smiled.

****Skip plane ride ****

I was so happy when the plane ride was over. Before we got off the plane Anna stopped me. "Here put these. And put your hood on." She said as she handed me some sunglasses. "Why?" I asked but did what I was told. "You'll see." Was all she said.

We walked out of the tunnel and was immediately attacked by paparazzi. I get why she gave me the sunglasses. We made our way to the baggage claim quickly and kept our heads down.

After we got our luggage we rushed out to the parking lot. We searched for Anna's car which was all the way across the lot. Once we got into the car we both let loud sigh. "Well that was interesting." I said as I looked at Anna. She just laughed.

"Do you live alone?" I asked Anna. "Yeah but one of my friends comes over a lot. But I get lonely sometimes." She says.

"Well now you have me and you'll never be lonely." I said making her laugh.

After about 45 minutes of talking we pulled up to a beautiful 2 story house. "I'm gonna warn you it might be a little messy." She said as we walked up to the front door. She unlocked it and swung the door open.

When you walk in there's a short hallway with a brown side table to the left. She put the keys down.

"Hey Anna your out of mi- who's that?" A redhead girl came around the corner but stopped when she saw me.

"Anna who's this?" She asked. "Brittany, this is Danielle. My daughter." She said. Brittany walked closer to me and stared at me. To be honest I was terrified. After what seemed like forever she smiled then pulled me into a hug.

"OMG Anna, she looks just like you. She has your eyes and even dresses like you." She squealed. "Can't...... breath...ugh." I said. She pulled away from the hug and let me breath.

"I thought you said you lived alone." I said turning to my mom. "I do but this is the friend I told you about who comes over a lot and never leaves." She said looking from me to Brittany who was blushing.

"Ok well let me show you your new room." Anna said excitedly. She walked down the hall with me and Brittany following behind her. Once your down the hallway you enter the living room. We walked across the livingroom to the stairs. Once up the stairs you walk down another hallway.

Anna walked up to the door at the end of the hallway. "So this is her room. Is this why you never let anyone in this room and always have it locked?" Brittany asked Anna. I looked at her confused. "How long have you had this room prepared?" I asked out of curiosity. "A few years now. I updated it every year on your birthday." She said like it was nothing. I couldn't stop smiling.

Ann opened the door and walked in. Me and Brittany followed her in. Once I walked in I was in shock. The room was so tumblr.

It had a twin sized bed with a purple galaxy bed set, a brown little nightstand, one of those swing chairs in the corner, a walk I closet, and a brown wardrobe.

"Woah." Was all I said. Anna and Brittany laughed. "So I'm guessing you like it?" Anna said. I shook my head no. "I don't like it," I paused and Anna frowned, " I love it!" I practically yell. She smiles again and I run up and hug her.

"Thanks mom." I say as I pull away. Anna frowns again then I realized what I just said. "Oh uh I didn't mean to it just slipped." I say. Good going I ruined it. "Danielle I'm not upset because of what you called me. I. Upset because the first you called me that was when you're 13 and not 1 &1/2." She said then hugged me again.

We hugged for awhile longer, but pulled away when we heard sniffling. I turn and see Brittany bawling in the corner. "Are you ok?" I ask. She nods. "This is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen." She sods. Me and Anna laugh.

"How bout we go downstairs and have some ice cream?" Anna says to Brittany. Her head shoots up. "Hehe about that. You're now put of ice cream." She says rubbing her neck. "I have to replace the lock in my front door." Anna says shaking her head and walking g out of my room. Me and Brittany laugh and follow her downstairs.