being the badboys maid?

" your going to be our maids for 2 two weeks" damien said. I stood there shocked. this is how I have to repay him.

" haha your joking right?" I asked nervously.

"nope god honest truth babe so what size are you" he asked looking me up and down.

" what why do you need to know my size" I screeched.

Who is this guy asking my size I mean that's just so rude. " for your maid uninform" he says smirking. Just stood there frozen. did he really just say that?

i looked over at Jesus only to see she isnt there. I hear a scream and look over at Zack. He is laying on the ground while Jess is continually hitting him or smacking him as she screams "you are a dirty pervert zack."

" come on Jess scream my name again" he playfully pretends to moan making Jess blush red so fast and hit him harder upside the head. "dirty pervert" jess trys to  mumbles under her breath but we all heard it."

what was that sweetheart?" zack asked. "oh nothing just talking to myself" she replied sarcastically.

(the next morning)

I hate Damien black so much for making me wear this. I am now walking into school in a maid uniform with jess right beside me wearing hers. I swear I think she will rip both of there heads off the second she sees them.

I look ahead of us to see a girl who looks abour our height running towards us in the same uniform as us." omg you must be crystal I have a bone to pick with you" she screamed"bone?" I asked confused.

"its all your fault I am in this uniform. if you didn't have to repay damien I wouldn't be in this mess." she yelled in my face.

" who are you?" jess asked rudely.

"I'm Justin's girlfriend Hayley and you are" she replied stepping forward trying to get in her face but justin runs up to her and grabs her by the waist bring her back into his cheats." hayley babe dont do that we dont want another fight. plz calm down" he said is a sweet and low voice. "calm down you are making me wear this shitty, slutty maid outfit and you wanna tell me to calm down" she screeched. 

I guess I am to blame. I mean it is my fault after all.

" look Hayley I am sorry but you owe me not Damien or zack so this make up for me saving you from that fight so plz just dont start a fight with this girl she doesn't know even how to fight" he explained.  she just look at me with a surprised look." so damien is into a girl with no experience or confidence...... that's suprizing" haley says suddenly calm.

" look crystal im sorry I am just kinda a hot head aha" she explains. I am just too shocked to say anything as i state at her with wide eyes.

after a while I got to know hayley who seems to love street fighting and the color red an turquoise....and I know she hates tiffany so that's a good sign. just when me and her were getting along and we were all calm the devil himself walked around the corner with his evil demon sidekick. I looked over at jess and her face turn bright red that it was as red as a cherry. her hands curled up as if she was about to punch him.

I glared at Damien who was now in front of us, and guess what HE IS STILL SMIRKING!!!!! I swear I will take him to a hospital and make him have surgery so he can smirk anymore.

"so I see the uniform fits" he said with confidence. " ya you imbisal it dose and thanks to you everyone is staring at the three of us" I says trying to not loose my temper.he just looked down at me with a evil glint in his eyes " ya ya so here's my school bag you must carry at all times same for jess to carry Zack's and hayley to justin and from today all until the next, next Friday you must call us master" he said explaining his stupid rules. " oh and no backtalk" he added. I swear one more word from his mouth I will explode.

( second period)

well now I am in class with dam- ugh master and now I am taking his notes and trying to take mine while he is sitting lean back on his chair with his feet on the desk and a idea came to me. while I was taking both of our notes i just simply swung my leg to the side and brought it forward and hearing a thud and groan and a clank from the chair ment it worked.

" so mr.black can you not sit in a chair properly and you disrupt my class" our teacher yells.and o just simple ignore both of them ans continue on with my notes.   "but sir this time it wasn't me it was crystal" he complained as I see her points his finger at me  while I look up insistently with a pout and watery eyes. "sir I did nothing plz make him stop being mean to me" I said with a sad face. where is the coming from?

" mr.black detention and I am so sorry ms.renalls for him being so rude plz just continue with your note and ill personally make sure to give you a free lunch pass for the rest of the week" he said with sympathy as I tried hard not to smile." thank you sir I really appreciate it" I said and continued taking notes.

" you will pay for that" I hear someone whisper in my ear." then pay I shall if that what it takes" I said and my confidence is kinda scaring me I have never been like this before.

(DAMIEN' S -P.O.V)

I smiled as I walked into school today. yesterday I quick drop off crystals maid uniform and zack did the same to jess. I got so excite I want to see how cute she looks in it. gahhhhh I have got to stop it. man I need to find myself a girl to distract me because I seriously need to stop thinking about her. like her brown shiny gorgeous hair or her perfect beautify blue eyes.....ahhhhhhhh I am doing it again.

as I turn the corner everyone's heads turn toward me and I see zack is following me while I am too occupied by starring at crystal in her uniform. it brought out her perfect hour glass curves and it was tight on the top that she had just the right amount of cleavage.  oh god if I dont stop I will be drooling and hard. okay "think of grandma's think of grandma's" I chanted to myself in my head. I shivered in disgust at the image in my brain. I finally calmed down and walked over to the group. " so I see the uniform fits you" I said to crystal with a smirk playing on my lips." ya you imbisal it dose and thanks to you everyone is staring at us three" she screamed. I then looked down at her " okay so here's my bag yo

u must carry it around all the time jess has to do the same to Zack and hayley to justin and till next, next friday you must call us master" I said with a smile. " oh and not talking back" I added. she just stood there in a shocked state, " she seems to do that alot" I thought to myself.

(second period)

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!.....so here I am just relaxing while my maid takes both of our notes and I am leaning back on my chair and my feet on the desk. the teacher didn't seem to mind so I am just happy.....until my chair is pulled from under me and I land on the floor with a thud and a groan escapes my mouth while the chair makes a clank as it hits the floor. the anger inside me boils as I look up at crystal who s still taking notes and smiling. " mr.black so you can not sit in a chair properly and now you disrupt my class?" our teacher yelled the question at me " but sir it wasn't me this time it was crystal" I tried to explain but crystal just give the teacher a sad pout that I would just love to kiss and she makes fake tears in her eyes " sir I did nothing plz make him stop being so mean" she says with a sad voice but I am not fooled. I can see she

is fighting a smile " mr.black detention and ms.renalls I am so sorry for him being so rude and plz just continue with your note and I will personally give you a free lunch pass for the rest of the week" he says giving her a sad smile. I just grabbed my chair and brought myself back to my desk and whispered in her ear

" you will pay for that" and she responded "then pay I shall if that's what it takes." now I am shocked where is this confidence coming from and then I smirk " I am rubbing off on you aren't I my maid?" I said and saw her shiver from my breath on her shoulder. oh god crystal we sure are going to have some fun.

A/N:

okay guys thank you so much  I saw a few people vote and I have a few more people reading and I am so happy. plz vote! comment!

ps. plz help me get my rates on my book up..... thanks love ua