Airport (Chapter 2)

I Started Riding To Starbucks And Walked Through The Door. I Went Up To The Cash Register And Ordered A Vanilla Bean Frap And A Cotton Candy Frap For Riley.I Paid $12.00 For The Drinks And Sat Down.I Started Counting All The Money I Had And Had $8000 Left.As I Was Putting My Money Back In NY Wallet Riley Walked In And Sat Down Next To Me. She Thanked Me For The Drink And We Headed Out The Door.We Started Penny Boarding For What Seems Like Forever And Finally Arrived At The Airport.We Put Our Penny Boards In Our Backpacks,And Went Through Airport Security And Showed Them My Passport.Riley Did The Same Thing Too.We Walked On To The Plane,And Riley Hooked Us Up With Some Good Seats So We Had First Class Seat Right Next To Each Other. During The Plane Ride Which Was Only Three Hours, We Started Talking About O2L.She Said That She Really Liked Trever And Wanted To Meet Him.Honestly I Thought Riley Was Really Pretty She Had Short Bleached Blond Hair Had Freckles And Had Plump Pink Lips. I Told Her I Wanted To Meet Kian And Connor.The Plane Speaker Came On And Said That We Would Have A Delay And That We Would Get Off The Plain In 5 More Hours. Ugh I Yelled Out Making Everyone Look At Me. "That's The Two Days Before Vidcon Though" Riley Said. We Finally Got Off The Plain Five Hours Later. We Were So Jet Lagged And We Checked In The Hotel That O2L Was Staying In. We Checked In And Got Room 1700. We Literally Slept For 2 Hrs. It Was 5:30 When Me And Riley Woke Up. We Both Decided That We Were Both Gonna Have An Awesome Dinner Tonight And That We Would Go To Target To Get Food For Tonight.We Started Riding Are Penny Boards Down The Street And When We Got To The Street Target Was On There Was A Huge Truck Covering Half The Target Road, And Six Guys Together On The Other Side Covering It. Me And Riley Were Still Riding Our Boards And Couldn't Stop When We Were On  The Target Road. Right When We Were 8 Inches Away From The Guys We a finally Noticed That We Had To Go The Other Way. It Was To Late To Move So Me And Riley Looked At Each Other Knowing It Was O2L. We Decided That We Needed To Jump Over Them With Our Boards Since It Was To Late. I Jumped Over Them First And They Were So Surprised And Ducked Their Heads But they Were More Suprised When Riley Jumped Over Them.Riley Stopped Rideing Her Penny Board After She Jumped Over The O2L Guys. But Me On The Other Hand Kept Riding Straight Then Turned My Penny Board Around To See Riley Flirting With Trever (Of Course) I Then Stopped But I Fell Right On Top Of Kian And He Fell Down. He Looked Right Into My Eyes And I Looked Right Into His Blue Eyes I Guess Qe Were Staring To Long Because Connor Coughed Loudly.I Snapped Out Of It And Took My Hands Off Kians Chest Ans Stood Up. "Im So Sorry Kian" I Said Look Down. "Its Ok" He Sid Lifting My Chin Up". "Thanks" I Said. "So I Guess You Know Us" He Said Poiting TobThe O2L Group. "Oh Yeah, Me and My Friend Watch Your Youtube Channel" I Said While Pointing At Riley, Who Was Still Flirting With Trever. "That Was Cool How You Jumped Over Us With Your Penny Board." Said Connor. "Thanks" I Said While Blushing. "I Like Your Shirt And Bracelet" Kian Said. "Thanks" I Said While Looking Down and Blushing. Kian And Connor Both Lifted Up My Chin At The Sametime. Stop Putting Your Head Down We Want To See Your Smile" Connor Said. I Blushed And Smiled.I Looked Over At Trever And Riley To see Them Making Out. "Are U Gonna Go to Vidcon" Jc Asked Breaking The Silence. ''Yeah" I Said Smiling. "Well I Gotta Go To Target And Get Stuff For Dinner Tonight I Said. "Oh Ok Well Can I Have ayour Number Before U Go" Kian Said While Look Sad. "Um Sure" I Said While Giving Him My Number. "Well If You Guys Want You Guys Can Come Join Us For Dinner" I Said. "We'd Love To" Kian Said Answering For All O2L. " "Ok Great Just Ask Riley For Our Hotel Number After Shes Done Makeing Out With Trever I Said Smiling. "All Of A Sudden Sam Kissed Me On the Cheek. "Uhh Im Gonna Go Now" I said Awkwardly. Kian Then Came In For A Hug And I Hugged Him Back Smiling.I Looked At Connor And He Looked Like He Was Mad And Jealous Of Kian. I Started Saying Bye And Said "Riley You Can Go Home With O2L And Go To Our Apartment Later" She Said Ok In Between Kisses And Started Shooing Me Away. Me Kian Sam Jc And Connor Laughed. I Hopped On My Pennyboard And Started Riding Towards Target But Suddenly Someone Grabbed Me By The Arm and Pulled Me Down.