Behind the curtain.

Start from the beginning

Aarav kept on asking question from Raju, until he was satisfied that those sister and brother duo were not bad people.

After having lunch with her Naina aunty Samaira went home. Her mother was sitting in living room, waiting for her dear daughter to come back.

"Mom" Samaira smiled, she sat beside her mother keeping her head on her lap, "I asked Ruby to make your favourite cinnamon apple tea" Ridhima caressed her forehead.

"Mom I am fine" Samaira sat straight and looked at her mother who has tears in her eyes, "We all were worried baby" Ridhima tightly hugs her daughter.

"I am sorry mommy from next time I will take care" she said. Then she looked at Ruby who walked to them with her favourite tea, "Thank" Samaira smiled even Ruby had tears in her eyes, "We all very worried Samy baby" Ruby said in sad tone. Samaira took Ruby's hand in hers, "I am fine my dear Ruby" She said, "Thank you again for this special tea."

After having tea Samaira called Tiya who seems in bad mood and was not ready to come for shopping but when Samaira said she want to go to Doctor Reena, their family doctor for check up then Tiya agreed to join her.

Within an hour both girls were sitting in waiting room of Dr. Reena's clinic.

Suddenly Samaira phone rang, she took the call,
"Hello Miss Kapoor Yash calling, We were tensed about you, how are you feeling now" he asked.

"I am feeling better thank you" Samaira smiled, she mouthed Yash to Tiya.

"Don't thank us Miss Kapoor its our duty to keep you safe and secure, we want you as our model for long term" he laughed.

And then they talked for sometimes. She kept the phone once Doctor calls her inside for check up.

After check up, Dr. Reena gave a clean chit to Samaira that she is fine. Happily both girl left for their father's office. Once they reached office, Tiya said that she will wait for her in Neetu aunty's cabin as she doesn't want to go to cabin where they all were interrogating Raju. In truth she doesn't want to face Kiaan after that kiss.

Samaira agreed and went to Ronit's cabin and as usual without knocking she entered her father's cabin.

Ronit arched his brow and looked at his daughter. He always asked her to knock before entering but she won't listen. Suddenly his intercom rang on his desk, "Yes Neeta" Ronit said in serious tone.

"Ronit, Sunny sir is here" she informs.

"Send him, is he alone or with his father" he asked.

Neeta smiled at Sunny and then "Sir he is alone" she said and nodded at Sunny to go inside.

A knock at the door made Raju more serious. His boss was there and today he would be fired from the job, he thought.

Samaira looked at Raju, "I am sorry Raju for yesterday, I was just" she waved her hand to explain.

"Miss Kapoor its ok, I can understand" he slightly smiled but he was wrong, he should not left Samaira alone.

"Sir what's your decision are you planning to dismiss me" Raju looked at Ganesh and then he looked at Ronit.

"May I come in" suddenly a tall, dark guy, age about 23-24 year old peep through the door.

"Come in son" Ronit called.

"Sunny" Samaira took him into hug, "Hi Samy " he laughed "leave me sis we are in office" he laughed.

"Ohh I don't care " she hugs him more tightly.

Samaira after few seconds stepped back, "So these bodyguard are from your company" Samaira looked at Raju who was now looking at his boss.

"Hmm " Sunny said but his eyes was on his uncle Ronit.

She looked at Raju and then walk to him, "dad I want him as my driver and bodyguard he is the best" Samaira smiled.

"Raju smiled too " he can't believe that she is not angry with her. But he swear that if he was not dismissed then he will surely be best bodyguard this time to Miss Samaira.

Sunny nodded and gestures Raju to go, after he left Sunny went to hug his uncles.

"Sunny have you found about those sister and brother duo" Aarav asked.

"Yup bro, they are nephew and niece of the owner and I found about them they are back from Australia. They are not related to Lal's or any of our rivals" he explained looking at Samaira who shook her head.

Aarav got up and looked at Samaira . He knew she will be angry with everyone due to Raju but soon her anger will come down and she will be sorry and accept Raju as her driver. He feels proud of his Mira.
Finally they all can enjoy vocation a surprise vocation for all the beautiful ladies in his family, Aarav thought and then he looked at Sunny, "Up fir shopping" he winked, then he took his Mira's hand and pulled out of the cabin, "Where is Tiya?" he asked.

Well how was it, this is going to be turning point and cause of Aarav and Samaira closeness in future.

Hope you guys liked this chapter, more will come as this is important part of the story.

Thank
Veenu 💕