Prologue

I have read some quotes with great messages like:

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams."

Oprah Winfrey

  "A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me."

 David Bailey

"  I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. "

Robert Fulghum

  "In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true."

Loretta Young

  "Talking about dreams is like talking about movies, since the cinema uses the language of dreams; years can pass in a second, and you can hop from one place to another. It's a language made of image. And in the real cinema, every object and every light means something, as in a dream. "

Federico Fellini

They're great right??

Imagine living on a dream na pinapangarap mo like finding your SOULMATE.

Everyone experience to watch some movies with different genres. 

And everyone has their personal favorites like mine.

Siyempre ang pinaka favorite ko ay mga love stories with matching nakakaiyak na plots.

Napanood niyo na ba yung mga movies from Nicholas Sparks' books? Like The Longest Ride, The Best of Me, The Notebook, and A Walk to Remember.

I'm very sure kung babae ka umiyak ka like me.  Pwede rin yung mga horror na movies tapos may kayakap ka kapag natatakot ka.

Kaso nga lang may problema. Paano kung wala namang yayakap sa'yo diba?? Edi yakapin na lang natin mga sarili natin.

Maganda din yung mga comedy na movies because you can escape from sad reality by watching comedy movies.