35. When words hurt more than actions

NOTES: Hey guys, I'm back with one more short fic. Hope u like this one.

Also: I need your help - check Notes 2 at the end of the chapter for more info ^^

**

Chapter Summary: Prompt by VictoriaCostaVieira: I can't stop thinking about it, what if Felicity fought or got jealous of Kara because of Oliver and said something that would hurt Kara's feelings? - I am always neutral when it coms to Felicity on fics, but this prompt won't allow me to do that. If you like her, I am sorry, but she won't be nice.

**

He felt tired.

It was another hard mission, another thug he had to chase, another person trying to take Star City over. Bad guys could give him a break, just for one day, he thought. He was on his way back to the bunker, already taking his hood off and his mask and gloves. Once the elevator doors opened and he took a few steps in, he saw her.

A blonde figure, wearing red skirt, a red cape and smiled at him shyly, like she was really nervous just being there by herself. Felicity sat in front of the computer, focused on what she was looking for and Diggle came in right after him.

- Hi Kara – Diggle said as he hugged her.

Kara hugged him back, smiling and then looked at Oliver. He smiled back at her, just a brief smile and nodded with his head as she waved at him. He thought it was a bit cute she was this shy. It was weird seeing her like that after seeing all that she could do.

- Hi Kara, nice to see you. – Oliver said.

- It's nice to see all of you, too – She said as she took a strand of her and put it behind her ear.

- It's everything ok? Do you need help with something? – Diggle asked looking curious at her. Usually when one of their friends visited, there was trouble. He was just hoping it wasn't another invasion.

- Yes, it is... I actually came here because I needed to talk to Oliver...

- Do you want to go outside or something? – Oliver asked.

- No, it's ok, they can hear. – Kara took two steps closer to Oliver and crossed her arms – I was just thinking... If you could help me on something... Like a favor. We have really great agents at the DEO and J'onn, our boss, think it was a good idea if Winn, our tech guy and my friend, could get some training... James, my other friend is a vigilante on my Earth, but he is also new at this so it wasn't a good idea for him to train Winn... So I told J'onn maybe I knew someone who could help and... Here I am.

- And... You thought about me? To train your friend?

- Yes.

Oliver noticed Kara had a look in her eyes that it looked like a puppy. He thought about saying no, but she has helped them so many times now... He felt it was wrong saying no.

- Kara, I don't know... I'm not sure if I am the right person to help you with this...

- Oliver, stop it! – Diggle said as he approached Oliver and Kara – You trained basically everyone in this team, and Barry... You have a lot of experience, I'm sure you can help this guy.

- That was what I heard – Kara said as she looked down and then at Oliver's eyes – Barry told me about your abilities... I think you're the perfect person for this.

- Oliver? – Felicity turned her chair around abruptly and looked at the three of them – Can I talk to you for a second?

Oliver excused himself and walked towards Felicity as she got up and went to a corner of the room.