Love,Happiness, and Believing in yourself.

You putting your hand through my hair, I can't bare to be without you.Your lips are such a cute pink once your lips touch mine I can't think. Wrapping your arms around my waist, keeps me out of place. I feel so lucky to have you. I can't stop loving you. Waking up to your smile keeps my heart running for miles. I can't keep you off my mine I feel so lucky this time. I love you and I know you love me too. I believe in love at first sight especailly when we look at the star together at night.We laugh and wonder if ever this day will come to a end but god just then believes that we were ment to be.

Walking in the sand holding your hand makes me feel so real. Your smirks are adorable and reminds me of all the other jerks I dated to get to you. When I first met you I actually was nervous and I bet you weren't. On our first date when you cuddled with me made me believe that you really loved me and you really did. With all yout heart I tired not to leave you apart. I cried for you and died for you. Just to make you know how happy and loving you make me feel.

So being happy and loved from someone you love is believing in yourself. So believing in love and not hate.

                             Love Sara Picard.

What did you think comment below :) Please