what are we, how to vote, and more frequently asked questions

this is for fan girls & fan boys alike! if you're here, we know you love teen fiction just as much as we do and we're here to help you get your favorite author the recognition they deserve!

interested? well read on (duh)!

the TTFAs are an all new award contest for teen fiction fans. we are not associated with @thefanfictionawards or @thefictionawards, but we did get the idea from them back in 2016 when we were first established (of course we have to give credit guys!). but, don't worry, we're not an exact copy! we'll have so many surprises for you guys throughout the year that you won't be able to keep up!

so get to reading, voting, commenting and showing love to your favorite watty author! they just might be next on our winner's list.

-- how can i vote? you will be able to vote by simply commenting your favorite book + the username of the author in a designated comment section. however voting has not started yet. there will be categories as chapters within this book to vote. it is crucial that you put the correct book in the correct category to make things easier on us. how many categories and what they will be is info that will be at the bottom of this page. you can nominate any book, completed or uncompleted and then we will pick the top 5 from those nominations. then everyone can vote out of those top 5 books for each category! the one with the most votes will win. please note again that voting has not started yet!

--what the f is this? we're an awards account where you can vote for your favorite teen fiction books to win for certain categories!

--when will voting start? voting is expected to start july 1st, 2018.

--can i be an admin? we currently are looking for admins! privately message us for more info! we'd love to expand our team.

--who makes your graphics? our lovely icon is made by the amazing @tittylord , our profile header is made by @factious,  the cover of this book is made by @factious and our official announcement poster (which you might have seen in The Improve Your Writing Club was made by @-comets

if you have more questions, feel free to leave them below or privately message us. thanks fans!

xoxo,

our team

- - - & - - -
p.s thanks for supporting us loves! can't wait to see this account grow! *kisseskissesandmorekisses*