58

ROSE POV*****

They always get my hopes up by asking me questions about Nash asking for me back, about Nash not getting over me. If he really wanted me back or never got over me don't you think he would call by now, don't you think he would have called a week ago. Don't you think I would have been in his arms right now.

NASH POV*****

"we can look for her in the afternoon, when we wake up" Cameron told us and I looked at him like a sad puppy.

"Nash, we're looking for her tomorrow, you need to get some rest" Aaron told me again

We were already at the hotel in the room we got. It was the same as the one before, but this one had four rooms in it. Mahogany had her own room in here and the boys had to fit two to each bed. I shared a bed with Cameron and I was laying flat in my back and Cam was already sleeping facing away from me.

I only fell asleep an hour later because my mind was tired of thinking too much.

---

"YO, GET YOUR BALLS OFF OF MY HEAD" Gilinsky yelled and I woke up. Cameron wasn't next to me, but he just came out of the bathroom with almost dried hair and a towel around his waist.

"get showered up for Rose" Cameron told me and I smiled and practically ran to the shower knocking things off of the drawers that were in the room.

"yo calm down" Jack Johnson told me because I knocked down a few of his stuff off of the drawer. I was just too happy about finally getting to see Rose today.

"sorry" I said. I closed and locked the bathroom door to shower up. When I was done I got out of the bathroom with the towel around me so that the next person can go in. Matthew already ran into the bathroom before Carter did.

I had to change inside the closet. It was a pretty big closet with a light and locks so it was all good. I put my deodorant on, a button up and khakis. I got out of the closet and went to style my hair in the mirror. I fixed my collar and went to put on my shoes.

"do i look good" I asked Carter nervously

"why?" he asked looking up from his phone

"i wanna look good for Rose, do I look good or not"

"no, your pants make your butt look too big" he joked and we laughed "but yeah, you're fine"

Everyone else showered up and changed quickly and got finished around 2 PM. We went to get some lunch and think the plan out.

----

"okay, so Mahogany is gonna call her to hang out?" Jacob asked

"yeah and then she's gonna....." Cameron was speaking but I blurred out his voice to think. I already knew what Mahogany was gonna do, So I just had to do my part.

"you got that Nash?" Sam asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts

"yeah, got it" I smiled. We finished eating and we headed to the hotel room.

Mahogany POV****

I called Rose and all the boys were around me while I put my phone on speaker.

"hello" Rose said into the phone like she just woke up

"girl, are you still sleeping" i asked and she laughed

"obviously not, I'm awake now" she answered "but what's up?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to hang out, everyone went back to LA and I'm here at the MGM Grand Casino" i asked her

"yeah, sure, I missed you"

"i missed you too" i replied with a smile

"so what time do I drop by" she asked

"any time, I'll text you the room number"

"kaay, give me like thirty minutes" she said and we both hung up. We all smiled because the it was going as planned. Nash looked nervous and his hands looked like they were shaking. Nash went down to the first floor of the hotel where the casino was and he had to wait until Rose was in the room, All the boys were with him too and I was waiting in the hotel room. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it she screamed with joy.

"ROSE" I yelled and we both hugged each other like we haven't seen each other in months. We went to the couch and we started to talk a little I texted Nash to start coming up. I turned on the tv and connected my Laptop to it using a HDMI cord and put netflix on.

"i'm hungry" Rose said. I was about to tell her I'm gonna get some snacks down stairs but she already told me

"i'll go downstairs and get us some snacks and you stay here" i told her and she gladly agreed. I walked out of the room and Nash was there sweating in the hall waiting.

"she's in there?" he asked me

"yeah, don't mess this up" i told him and patted his head. I went down to join the boys.

ROSE POV*****

This hotel room is a little too big for one person. It has like four separate rooms plus this living room. Why is Cameron's snapback. on the floor, I'm pretty sure those are Johnson's shoes. and-and isn't that Nash's laptop? I can tell because of the stickers. The hotel room door opened and I thought that it was Mahogany. My eyes grew wide and my heart started to pump faster.

"hi" Nash said smiling at me