21

Rose POV****

It was the last day of school and I'm getting out at 12. I was taking a test, the stupid finals. The last hour of the class we did what ever we wanted to do. we moved around and used our phones.

"what are we go do after school" Blake asked me and our friends

"lets go out for pizza" Trina suggested

"tell Nash and them to meet us over there" Rachel told me and I did. We all texted Diana, Krystal and Ryan

that we were going there since they weren't in our last class. We also texted other friends that we were going out for pizza.

When the bell rung we all drove to Pizza Hut. We saw that their usual rented cars were here plus Cameron's car and Mahogany's. I got out of my car with Diana and Ryan and we started to walk away from the parking lot into the place.

"i'm exhausted" i told everyone and they all agreed

"get on my back" Blake told me

"why"

"piggy back ride" he squatted down a little

"as long as it means i don't have to walk" i laughed and jumped on his back

"you're freaking heavy"

"shut up you're just weak" i told him. We started laughing and entered and I got off of his back. Nash looked at us and he looked jealous. I walked over to him and sat on the seat he saved for me. Tables were connected together all of the guys and Mahogany were here plus my friends too. I introduced the friends they they didn't know and we all tipped in to order the pizza and drinks. We were kind of loud inside because there were so many of us.

Nash POV****

I was jealous, because I saw them at the parking lot. Blake giving her a piggy back ride and they were laughing and everything.

"let's go to the arcade" Rose told me grabbing my hand as soon as both of us were done eating. "what's wrong with you"

"nothing" i shrugged

"lies" she pointed at me. "is it because Blake gave me a piggy back ride" she scrunched her eyebrows together

"because he was your ex boyfriend and is now your best friend and who knows what could happen" i told her "you guys had a love life together and i don't know"

"you can't be serious right now Nash, he's just a best friend, we dated last year" she told me "if we wanted to be in a relationship again, we would have and that's not gonna happen" she assured me and I kissed her lips.

"I love you Rose" I pulled out a necklace that I bought her. It was a sterling silver necklace with a tiny gold rose on it. She smiled and I put it on her.

"I love you too Nash" She told me and we kissed again.

We went back to the table and ate more since there was a whole bunch of pizza. When we finished we went to Rose's house for a pool party. Her friends went home first to get clothes and so did the others. We stopped by a store to get some drinks like soda, lemonade and water.

It was already 4 in the afternoon and we were all at her house swimming with the music pumped up to almost the full volume.

An hour later Mark and his friends arrived and I was honestly still scared of them. There were more of his friends not just the ones i met yesterday. One of Rose's other cousins came too. His name was MJ. He was Diana's age but months older.

"sup cuzs" he said to Rose, Diana and Mark. They all waved at him and he joined in the party. Me and the boys plus Mahogany all met everyone at this party that we didn't know. I got more threats from guys that were defending Rose and she just threatened to punch them in the faces as a joke because they were scaring me. At least if I peed from fear I could hop in the pool and no one would know.

Mark and his friends took me in their group to talk. They were all older than me and I was freaking out, getting nervous.

"you do know if you hurt her emotionally, she does know how to hurt you physically" i met this guy earlier his name is Jimmy.

"w-what" i asked stuttering because I don't really know what he meant and they were all practically surrounding me in a circle.

"get your girlfriend and ask her to take a round on that punching bag" one of the new guys I met John told me pointing at the punching bag.

"no dude, tell her to punch you in the stomach right now" Josh brought up "it'll fucking hurt for days"

"you guys won't really hurt me.... right" i asked. They all looked at me with a serious face.

"guys what are you trying to do with Nash" Rose came to my rescue.

"we're just teaching him how to ride a bike that's it" Ricky told her and the guys started laughing. She rolled her eyes.

"Nash said he wanted you to punch him in the stomach" Brian told her

"no i didn't" i defended myself

"yeah you did" Allen looked like he was gonna kill me

"yeah I did" i changed my mind because of fear

"guys come on, be nice to him" Rose told them

"only if he's nice to you" Josh told her

"he is, come on Nash" Rose grabbed my hand and I stood up

"sit down Nash" Mark demanded and I did. I looked like a lost kid right now.

"Guuuuys" Rose whined

"fine" they all gave it up and let me go

----

I was at the pool sitting on the stairs with Ryan and Blake.

"did they make you pee your pants yet" Blake asked me

"what do you mean" i looked at him

"did they scare you about Rose"

"yup, i was scared as hell honestly" i admitted

"i went through that"

"what did they do to you when you guys broke up" i wanted to know

"nothing, because she broke up with me"

"Rose's brother and his friends did that to me to when they found out I'm dating Diana" Ryan told me "his friends are that way too because they all treat Diana and Rose like younger sisters"

"how long did you and Rose date" i asked

"for one year and we broke up back in October" Blake said casually.

They went out for a year how do they get over a relationship like that. Are they even over each other, what if they still have feelings.