Bodyguard (DaithiDeGaming)

Start from the beginning

"And we helped you because...." He pauses and Craig rolls his eyes, looking over at me.

"Truth is, we've been watching you for a while. Ever since ya moved here." Craig says, causing Brock to hit him on the arm.

"Ow! What? It's the truth." Craig whines, rubbing his arm.

"Yes but you don't just tell someone you've been stalking them. That's weird." Brock hisses, turning to me with a smile.

"Trust me it wasn't because we're weirdos." He assures me and I raise an eyebrow.

So you're telling me that a really hot guy and his friends have been watching me since I came here? Can't say I'm not creeped out but it's weird yet makes me feel special.

"So why?" I ask, looking over at Evan who has just been standing by a dresser watching us. We stare at each other for a few minutes.

Brock looks at us and grins, whispering something to Craig before they both start walking to the door. Brock whispers something to Evan before leaving. He sighs and walks over to me, taking his seat from his jacket, looking at me with a red face.

"Uh we've actually done more than just watched." He starts, looking down at his jacket. "We also protected. Well, mostly me. Whenever someone was making fun of you or planning to bully you, I would either talk to them or threaten them. We've been doing it since you got here. And we only slipped today. I'm sorry."

When he's done, he looks up at me. My eyes are wide and I'm speechless. A hot guy has been protecting me and I didn't know? What the fuck? Am I really that oblivious?

"The point was you wouldn't know. It would be kinda weird." He says as if he could read my mind.

"But why?" I ask, looking into his chocolate eyes.

He fiddles with the sleeve of his jacket. I tilt my head slightly at him. I reach a pale hand out and grab the hand that was fiddling with the jacket. He stops and looks at me.

"Why would you do something so sweet for such an ugly fucker like me?" I ask.

He let's out a sigh and looks at me then at his hand in mine. He smiles a little and intertwines our fingers. I blush and look at him confused.

"I did because....I like you. A lot. When I first saw you I couldn't get pasted your height and your beautiful green eyes and your accent and oh my God your dorky ways. I just-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

He immediately kisses me back, holding my head with both hands. I chuckle and pull away from him. He's blushing and wide eyed and it's so cute.

"I like ye too, Evan. I saw ye in the hallway once and nearly ran into an open door." He laughs at my story and smiles at me.

"So, does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?" He asks.

I chuckle and pull him in for another kiss, to which he happily excepts.

"Yes."

~Meanwhile outside the room~

"I told you it would work." Brock grins, pulling his ear away from the door. He turns to Craig, Brian, Tyler, and Delirious.

"I still feel bad about it." Brian frowns but Brock just hugs him.

"At least they're both happy now. Want to play bets about if they fuck or not right now?" Del laughs, causing him to get a smack on the head from Brock.

"I bet they will. Evan literally talks about how amazing it would be all the fucking time." Craig chuckles, wrapping Tyler's arms around his waist.

"Yeah, they're probably fucking right now." Tyler states then whispers down to Craig, "you know who else could be fucking?"

Craig blushes and Tyler pulls him down the hall and outside, taking him to his place which is right across the street. Del laughs.

"I'm out too. Gonna go live alone forever and probably masterbate some." He gives Brian and Brock finger guns before leaving.

They both chuckle and look at each other.

"Wanna go over to my place and watch movies and cuddle?"

"Of course."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room, a rubber room. A rubber room with rats. Rats make me crazy. Hey guys, it's ya boy skinny penis! I hope y'all enjoyed this, I know it's not a ship I would do much of but it was requested by TrashLoser12 and I liked it to be honest. It's a cute thing but you know I'm more of an H2OVANOSS person but I really did like this 😊👍. Anyways, as always I hope ye enjoyed. I have a few song based ones coming up btw. Haven't done one of those in a while. As always, I hope to see you all in the next chapter. Peace.

-MEOW🍍