18. Johan- So Far

(Requested)

also: if you'd like to request, please do so by pm/dm-ming me so i can see your request sooner and easily.

:)) thank you sm!

__

I took a sip of my tea and sighed, looking out the shined window. I was missing my LDR boyfriend, Johan. He's going to be visiting in a couple of days, so that's a thumbs up. But it's been months since I last saw him, and I'm just pretty discontent at the fact that our relationship might break off.

I frowned a little and set the porcelain cup down, changing into a sweatshirt and some jogging shorts.

"Hey! Maple! Time to head out, come on, girl!" I called to my dog, who perked up and ran towards the door, happily barking. I laughed and locked the door, running along with her.

"Hey! Wait up! Maple, get back here!" I yelled, smiling as I tried to catch up with my pet. She suddenly stopped in the middle of the park and yipped and wagged her tail voraciously.

"Maple? What's wro- Eden?" I said in disbelief, going to hug the white canine that tackled me to the ground. I giggled as she licked my face and barked.

"Wait, Eden, if you're here, where's Johan? You couldn't have possibly ran here all the way from Busan... That's all the way across South Korea..." I muttered, pursing my lips. Suddenly, I heard a male's voice calling Eden's name.

"Eden! Come on, where are you?" I gasped and shot up, walking towards the direction of the sound. My boyfriend was suddenly right in front of me, wide-eyed.

"What- Johan?!" I yelped. "What the hell are you doing here?" He shuffled to hook Eden back on her leash, smiling.

"I wanted to surprise you today, since I got to come back early. Actually, I was on my way to your apartment just now." He rubbed the nape of his neck. "This is awkward. I didn't think I'd be seeing you here."

"Who cares!" I rushed forwards and hugged him, taking his sweet scent in. Jasmine, vanilla, and blueberries mixed with mint leaves filled my nose as my boyfriend hugged me back, kissing my temple.

"I missed you so much, oh my god," I whispered, tears gathering in my eyes.

__

"What have you been up to with Gun lately?" I asked, picking up two warm mugs filled with herbal tea and passing one to Johan. He took a drink before answering.

"Just the usual, collecting money, recruiting new members, so on and so forth." A few seconds passed by where I was unsure if I should ask.

"So... how's your mom doing?" I murmured, scooting closer to his figure. Johan froze before relaxing again, obviously uncomfortable with the question being asked.

"She's doing alright," he said curtly, taking another sip of the herbal tea. I sighed and tapped his shoulder to stop him from drinking.

"The tea's not good, is it?" I said, looking disappointed. "You never liked herbal." He set the cup down and turned his head to look at me.

"You remembered." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You're too polite to refuse anything, I know." He chuckled and turned to embrace me, wrapping his cloth-coated arms around my body, encasing me in a circle of warmth. His brown hair tickled my forehead and I laughed, looking up, into his dark pools of eyes.

"Who needs a haircut?" I made a scissor motion with my fingers as Johan sighed and ran his hands through his tousled brown hair.

"I do."

__

shortie but a cutie uwu

i'll also be updating this book more frequently, since I'm getting back into Lookism >:)