10. Goo- Only Business?

(Requested)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I scoffed as I jumped out of the way, avoiding the attack.

"So, you think just because you're a girl I'd go easy on you?" the guy asked, clutching his bleeding jaw. I growled and threw a punch at his lower abdomen.

"And you think because I'm a girl I'd go easy on you?" I mocked, shaking off the droplets of blood from my fist. He laid, groaning on the ground.

"I'll let you live for now. Don't ever try to diss my family again, dipshit," I said calmly, walking away.

Stupid gangsters. Stupid insurances. Stupid everything. I kicked a can as hard as I could, accidentally hitting someone in the process. I yelped and rushed over to help.

"I am so sorry!" I apologized, placing a hand on their arm. I hadn't realized they caught the can, until I heard a crunching noise and heard metal fall to the ground.

"Sir...?" I stammered, looking at their angular face, framed with glasses of some sort. He smiled warmly at me, taking my hand gently off his arm.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. You have a strong grip," he said suddenly. I cocked my eyebrow in amusement.

"Thank... You?"

"I'll tell you what, to make up for almost impaling me with that can, why don't you meet me at the bridge near Inwan mountain. We'll only talk, nothing else."

"No funny stuff?"

"Only business. See you then." He walked away, whistling like nothing happened. I smirked and walked away as well.

That was odd. Well, a promise is a promise, I suppose.

(Timeskip)

I changed into a light tank top, and skinny jeans with my cap turned backwards. I walked towards the bridge near Inwan mountain and found that the guy was here with a buddy.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" he called. I stopped.

"How the hell do you know my name?" I demanded, pointing accusingly at the blonde man. He chuckled.

"Didn't you tell me?"

"No, I didn't. I knew it, I should have never come here in the first place. It's probably some illegal shit," I sighed, turning to walk away.

"Hold on, lady. We never do anything illegal." I sighed again, and turned back to them.

"Just... What do you want from me?"

"We want to make a proposal."

"For business?"

"Just for business."

"Go on."

"How would you like to be our top candidate?"

(Timeskip)

I sighed as I fitted into the tank top with my print on it.

"Are you sure I'm joining your ranks?" I asked, unsure. Goo nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, don't worry, you look fine," he said, chewing on his chips. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"So... We're going to meet up with the God Dogs?" I asked, leaning on the arm rest. Goo nodded.

"Just for business."

(Timeskip)

I shook the kid's hand.