PRO. (COUNT I.)

Nick
➖➖➖
I walked to Taymor's house and he was siting on the steps of his house smoking a blunt.

"Wassup shorty." He smirked blowing smoke into my face. I fanned it away and handed him a bag.

"Here, I bought us a camera and a laptop." He opened the bag looking inside for a quick second. Then he threw his blunt down and crushed it.

"Cmon in shorty I'll show the room we gon edit in." I followed him into the beautiful 3 story house. Unlike any of the other house on this block Taymor's stood out. He lead me upstairs to an white and black room I guess his bedroom?

"This is an ugly room." I scoffed. I was lying to myself the room was beautiful and he had a perfect view of Jade river down the street.

"Your not good at lyin shorty." He laided back on his bed as he unboxed the computer. I sat in the chair in the corner as I just looked at him.

The way his face scrunched up as he was focusing on opening it was, cute I gotta admit. His hair was nicely cut and he was wearing a tight shirt which you could see his abs. And oh, his sweats were hanging near his V line.

"When u gon just admit u like me?" He asked scarring me out of my trance.

"When I finally do like you." He smirked and took his shirt off revealing his 6 pack.

"It's hot in here." He said while smirking. I bit my lip trying to not look down but I was becoming so damn hard.

"Uh, Ima go down stairs and get some water." I got up and hurried downstairs into the kitchen. I've been in his house before with my little brother so I knew how to get around.

After about 30 minuets I decided to walk back to the room and see what he was doing. When I walked in my jaw dropped. Tay was standing up and his lose sweats were barley holding on to him went a little past his V line now.

"Holy fuck." I whispered with my mouth in a O shape. He turned around and waved at me.

"Wassup Ma, I'm just setting up the camera for the video." I bit my lip not noticing it until he meantioned it.

"Told ya you liked me." He chuckled as he sat down on the bed. I joined him as we got ready to do our first video. We were doing a Q & A.

"Wassup Y'all, Im Tay." He started and glanced at me.

"What's poppin I'm Nick but y'all can call me Nicki." I flipped my imaginary hair. Tay laughed at me shaking his head.

"Now we asked y'all on Instagram and Twitter to ask us some question for our Q& A." I opened up my phone to see the screenshotted responses.

"First question, who's bottom and who's top." Tay laughed as I turned red. I kinda expected this question.

"I'm Top." Tay said bluntly. I turned to him and made an confused face.

"When did we decide dat?"

"Your more girly, next question." I rolled my eyes and flipped to the next page.

"Next question, what's is yall's ship name. Ion know Tay?" He was looking at my face licking his lips and I had to snap to get his attention.

"Huh oh yea... um... Ybnk." He smirked. I didn't know what the fuck that meant but I guess it's our names.

"Great I'm lazy baby you do the questions I'll answer a few." He took the phone from me and began swiping page after page until he just stopped.

"Who's the freak?" He asked. Now I know the answer to this question.

"Me." I said smiling. Tay just busted out laughing like it was a joke. "What?"

"I'm more of a freak baby." He wipped a tear from his face and I shook my head. He gon figure it out soon.

"Fine, next damn question."

"Somebody salty."

"I SAID NEXT DAMN QUESTION!" I rolled my eyes. He put his hands up and found another one.

"How y'all meet." We didn't discuss the one so I nodded to him that I'll talk.

"Basically Tay is friends with my brother. I had a crush on him for awhile and I had built enough confidence to tell him. Turns out he liked me too and the rest was history." Tay looked st me confused at how I came up with that so fast. I smirked to myself knowing that one part was false and that was me telling him I liked him.

"O-okay next question is... Virgins or nah?" I kinda already knew that Tay was gonna say nah. But I didn't really wanna say my answer.

"Nah I'm not." He turned to me waiting on my response but I fiddled with my fingers. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and he sighed. "Nicki don't wanna answer so I hope y'all understand."

"But anyways we'll see y'all later, Luh y'all peace!" He cut off the camera and turned to me.

"We did good." I said lowly hoping that he would ask why I didn't answer. Luckily he didn't asked about that.

"Nick.. how did you come up with that story so fast?" I shrugged and headed downstairs to grab a snack. I grabbed a pack of Gushers and dropped a few into my mouth.

"You like me don't you?" I turned around to him and shrugged.

"I like how the goo tastes." I giggled at my nasty joke. Tay smirked and patted the seat next to him on the couch.

"You know you do ma." I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to him eating a few more of the gushers.

"Mhm keep on dreaming." I replied to him as I focused on the Tv. He started to pull me and I ended up cuddling into him. He was warm and I could hear his heart beat. I guess I was too focused on that instead on seeing that he was looking down at me.

"Guess what?"

"Mmm?"

"I like you too."

What y'all think? Was it good? Bad? And don't worry I will add my Sassa twist to the story. Don't y'all worry...