PRO.

Nick
➖➖➖
"If you would stop watching them damn youtubers live their life and go live yours." My mama yelled at me. I was in my room at that moment watching my favorite Youtubers.

" How? I'm broke and all my friends are out buying stuff." She shook her head not buying it.

"Go outside or sum. I know go pick up your brother from Taymor house." I rolled my eyes as she knew that Taymor and me hated each other. I got off my bed and slipped on my slides. Now I didn't have no clear reason of why I hated Taymor I just did. Everyone got along with him though.

" Alright." I answered walking down the stairs and straight out the door. My little brother worshiped the ground Taymor walked on. I guess it kinda hurt? You know that my little brother didn't give a shit about his own blood.

Walking down the neighborhood people were outside either playing in the water or Running to the ice cream truck. I turned the corner and I could spot my brother from a mile away. I also spotted Taymor patting his back. As I got closer Taymor smirked at me.

"Well if it isn't the pussy." I clenched my jaw as my brother laughed with him.

"Mama said you gotta come home." I said still clenching my jaw at the two of them.

"How do I know that? You probably want me to come home cuz your scared to be alone." Taymor laughed patting his back like that joke was funny.

"I-"

"Ooh Nick scared of mama. I mean don't you act and dress like her though?" I clenched my jaw repeating to myself don't cry, don't cry.

"Yeah Nick? Aren't those your mama's earrings?" I balled up my fist as my mama was mentioned.

"That's why their ugly they fit with her fa-" I cut my little brother off by sucker punching him the face. He fell to the ground holding his nose.

"Don't you ever call our mother ugly ever again. You know what? stay here Cam don't ever come home." I growled at him. He rolled his eyes standing back up.

"That's alright I got Taymor."

"Taymor can't feed you. Taymor can't buy you the new IPhone. And guess what? Taymor can't pay for your 500 dollar phone bill." I spat Turing around and heading back towards my house. Until I was stoped by Taymor.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He asked. I pushed his hand off of me and continued walking.

"Get the fuck away from me." I spat as my eyes were turning a darker color. He didn't budge and pulled me towards his house. I saw that he motioned for everyone to get out. Which left only me and him.

"Honestly Nick I think you like me." He smirked. I made an disgusted face as I tried to get out of his grip.

"As if! Your a disgusting thug." I spat as  I wiggled out of his grip.

"You know you do Nick. Besides that we both need money." He started shifting as he folded his hands. Was he trying to set me up or something.

"Yeah Taymor. It's called a job. Get one."

"Nick, normal jobs around here don't pay enough to support our needs." I looked at him confused not knowing where he was going with this idea.

"I was wondering if you wanted to make a couples YouTube channel with me?" I let out a loud laugh as I felt tears run down my cheeks.

"I haven't had a good laugh in awhile thanks." I looked at his face to see that he wasn't laughing one bit, he was serious. "Oh your serious."

"We can make a lot of money this way Nick. No strings attached and we don't even have to actually kiss." He was good. He was convincing me to go along with this stupid idea.

"Taymor.. this idea sound great but being gay? Your throwing away you chances at having a girlfriend." He chucked as if what I was saying was a joke.

"I'm not straight Nick. I'm Bi just like you." I looked shocked and my cheeks turned a pink color. "So is it a deal?"

"Yeah, it's a deal." I said quickly not thinking once about what I had just did.

"Meet me here around 3pm tomorrow. I'll buy us a camera and a MacBook." I walked towards the door nodding at what he said.

"Wait! Cmere for a sec." I stopped only to have my ass smacked.

"OWWW." I yelled rubbing my butt. I saw Taymor laughing as he walked towards a room. I walked out and felt the cold air hit my face. I sighed before walking home.

Taymor
➖➖➖
"Pass the blunt Tay." Mar said taking the blunt from my hand. We were chilling in my house since I lived by myself. We had invited a few hoes over but they were all in the kitchen talking about sum.

"You ever just sit and think bro?" I turned to Jay as he was acting weird as fuck. I turned towards the kitchen and saw that these bitches were eating my food.

"Nah man y'all gotta go if y'all just gonna sit and eat." I got up walking towards them. They all rolled their eyes and went back to discussing how people like them didn't need niggas.

"Do y'all understand English?" I asked trying not to let my temper get the best of me.

"Were hungry Tay. Dang Jay you just gonna let him talk to me like that?" She sassed as her girls hyped her up. So she thought she was the shit? I'll show her.

"Aye! Mar, go grab my choppa." Mad hurried up the stairs and the bitch rolled her eyes.

"Jay ain't gonna let you shoot me. Why is you acting like you about that life?" I chuckled as she was finna learn. Mar came down and handed it to me. I shoot pass them and shoot a vase full of beads.

"Who ain't about that life?" She looked scared as I aimed it again. This time at her forehead.

"I'm sorry Ta-" I cut her off by ripping the bag of hot cheetos from her hands. These shits were almost gone. Now I bought a family size today and this bitch just sat here and ate them shits.

"Nah get the fuck out. You buying me more chips too." Her friends hurried out grabbing all their things but I stopped her.

"If you ever pull some slick mouth shit again? Ima pop you in your damn mouth you hear?" She nodded quickly running out after her girls.

"Mane why you shoot the anal beads." Malak asked bending down to collect the beads on the floor.

"Mane.. Malak what did u smoke?" He was putting them in a imaginary jar which just made them end up back on the floor.

"The same shit as you."

"Couldn't have." I shook my head as I sat my choppa down on the counter. I lifted Malak up and pushed him into the living room. I got an bowl out of the dishwasher and put all the beads in that.

"Ima bad bitch you can't kill me." Jay said out of no where.

"I need new friends."

"No, this is Patrick!"