five

"Bye baby."I kissed her and she kiss me back."I love you Jimin."I smiled to her and she left from my house.I look at my watch and it's already 7 p.m. but Areum still haven't back yet but why I care about it?snapped it out Park Jimin.

An hour ago,

I'm still waiting for Areum back home but she I didn't saw her or her nose.Suddenly I heard knocked on my front door."That's must be her."I went to opened it.

"Yah-."I saw mom at outside of my house.

"M-mom."I shocked.

"Hey how are you,my son?."I nodded.

"What are you doing here mom?."

"Nothing...just wanted to check up on you two,where is Areum?."

"She went to store because she forget to buy something."I lied to mom."Oh..okay I'll wait until she back,can you get me a water or tea?I'm so thirsty."

"O-okay mom."I went to the kitchen and dialed Areum number but she didn't answer my call.

"What the f*ck!where is she?!." I called her for many times.Suddenly I heard someone opened the front door.I went to look.

"Areum,my daughter in-law."Areum bowed to mom and hug her.I sighed and went to mom.

"This is your water mom."

"What are you doing here mom?."ask Areum.

"Just wanted checked up on you two."Areum looked at me and I just stared her.

"Ahhh we're just doing fine mom,don't worry about it mom."I lied to mom.

"Urmm..okay then,I've to go now so see you again you two."Mom bid a farewell to us and left.I sighed heavily and look at Areum.

"Where have you've been?."

"None of your business!."Areum went to her room but luckily I held her arms on time.

"Answer me!where have you've been?!."

"I was going to school in the morning but then two boys came to me and surrounding me but luckily Hoseok came and he bought me to his house!I went to his house!enough?!LET ME GO!."she let her arms away and slammed her door very loud.

"Yah!I'm not done with you yet!why you go to Hoseok house!yah!." I shouted from outside and went to my room.

"Darn it!."

----------

Actually I really wanted to stay at Hoseok house but I didn't want anything happened between him and Jimin if he knew I spend my time at Hoseok house.I went back to my house and I saw mrs.Park inside my house.

After that,I went to my room but Jimin just snapped my arms very tight.I look at him and tell him the truth.

"Park Jimin!I hate you for all of my life!I hate you jerk!."

My tears start flowing down and I cut myself again.

I should just die so that he can easily marry with his girlfriend!.

On the next day,

I got a call from mom and I quickly answer her call.

Areum:Yes mom.

Mom:Areum yah why your voice sound like sleepy?aren't you go sleeping yet?.

Areum:No mom,I just got up from my slept.*yawned*.

Mom:Oh really?I have a good news for you.

Areum:What is it?.

Mom:Our company finally become stable again and we're aren't gonna bankcrupt thank to Park family.

Areum:Really?I'm happy for you guys.

Mom:Is anything happened?.

Areum:Actually mom-.

My tears suddenly flowing when mom ask anything happened to me because I can't hold this anymore.I really want to stop all this ridiculous thing and stuff.

Mom:Why my daughter?.

Areum:Nothing,we were doing fine here mom.

I can't tell the truth again because I think mom didn't believe my words.

Mom:Okay Areum,I've to go now.Bye love.

[END OF CALL]

I throwed my phone away and start crying all my hearts.This time I didn't hide my cry anymore.I crying all my hearts because this is too stress for me.

"I WANT TO STOP ALL THIS THINGS!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!."I shouted out loud.Then I heard someone knocked on my door.

"Areum!open this door!."I heard Jimin from outside.I started take things around me and throw at my door."Get lost you jerk!I HATE YOU!!!BECAUSE OF YOU,MY LIFE BECOME TOTALLY MISERABLE!I HATE YOU!!!!."I kept throwing away things on the floor.

"Areum!open this door!Han Areum!."

----------

I just woke up from my sleep and suddenly I heard sounds of crying.I tried to find the sounds and it's come from Areum room.When I'm at infront of her room,I heard she shout.

"I WANT TO STOP ALL THIS THINGS!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!."

I knocked her door but I heard something fell.I tried to opened her door but it's too hard for me to opened it.

"Areum!open this door!."I tried once again and finally it's open.

"Don't come here!if you come,I'll cut myself!."She showed me her wrist that I saw a day ago."Don't you ever come!I want to stopped this things!!."I slowly walk toward her.

"Areum please stay calm..we have another way to end this things but please put that blades back."

"Why are you care?!!I'm nothing to you and my life has become miserable because of you!."

"Areum please don't do that..please.."I walk to her."Don't come here! I will cut myself for sure!."She puts the blades on her wrist and cut herself.

"HAN AREUM!!!!!."I ran to her and caught her on time.

"Yah wake up!Areum!Wake up please!yah!!!."I shook her but no respond.I called the ambulance and they take Areum to the hospital.

-Two more chapter and it's done,excuse for my bad bad grammar-