On the next day,

I woke up from my slept and get out from my room.

Is he didn't came back home yet?today is weekend so he must stayed at home.

I want to look him at his room but Jimin has give warning to me to not entered his room so I just ignored about that and go wash myself.

35 minutes later,

I heard the door open.It was Jimin with a messy hair,messy face and his half unbuttoned shirt.I looked at him and smell some woman perfume on his shirt.I covered my nose because the scent were too strong for me.

"Ugh you.."He rolled his eyes when seeing me covered my nose.

"Where have you've been?."

"None of your business."He just rudely answered to my question and go to his room."Why I married to this jerk?I don't know myself either."

While reading comic on my phone,I got called from Jihye unnie so I answered her call as fast as I can.

Jihye:Hi Areum yah.

Areum:Hi Jihye unnie.

Jihye:How are you?is it Jimin treat you better?.

Areum:Of course unnie.

Jihye:Where are you now?.

Areum:House.

Jihye:House?ohh I've got good news for you.

Areum:What is it unnie?.

Jihye:Let's go shopping,don't worry it's on me.

Areum:Okay unnie,I will be in 10 minutes like that.

Jihye:Okay Areum,bye.

[END OF CALL]

I jumped out from my bed and changed my outfit into a simple outfit with light makeup and a ponytail hair.I get out from my room and met Jimin.

"I'm going out with Jihye unnie."

"Wait?!Jihye nuna?!."He dragged me.

"Why?."

"If she ask about us,just tell that we were doing good and If she ask about me just tell I met my friend,my closest friend."

"Okay I got it,I've to go now."I walk away from my house and met Jihye unnie at lobby.

"Jihye unnie!."I waved to her and she waved to me back.

"I'm sorry unnie for late."

"It's okay but where is Jimin?."

"He met with his closest friend but I already told him that unnie bought me to go shopping so don't worry unnie about that."

"Okay Areum,let's go."Two of us go to Dongdaemun Mall with Jihye car.

At mall,

"So unnie what are we gonna do first?."

"Of course eat first because unnie didn't ate breakfast yet because I'm too busy hehehehe so how about go to eat?."

"Okay unnie let's go then."We go Ding Ding Fau Restaurant inside the mall and took a place that very static for both of us.While waiting for our food,Jihye unnie kept looking at me.

"W-why unnie?is it something on my face?."

"No..It's just I felt sorry to you."

"S-sorry?what sorry?."

"Areum yah I know you didn't like this arranged marriage because unnie did this too but I found out that man were gonna marry with me,has someone that he loved so I know how your feeling right now."

Jihye unnie said with a smile on her face suddenly she held my hand.

"Unnie hope Jimin can treat you better with a manner,I'm sorry for his rude because Jimin didn't want this marriage too but mom and dad was pushed him hard and harder until he accepted so unnie really sorry for his sake."

"It's okay unnie,Jimin already treat me better so don't worry hehehehe."I lied to Jihye unnie because I didn't want Jimin got mad at me for telling that he treat me really rude.After a long time waiting, our food finally came and we both enjoy eating their food.

After that,the two of us were busy shopping our clothes until didn't realize how many shirt we buy.Done with shopping,Jihye unnie take me back to my apartment and I shut the doors as I get out from Jihye unnie car.

"Thanks for today unnie,let's meet another time."

"Bye bye."I smiled to her for a sec and go inside to my house.

----------

I put all my shopping bag inside my room then I looked for Jimin inside the house."Where is he?." I talked to myself and knocked door on Jimin's room.

*KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK*

There is none answer from him so I twisted the door knob and opened it.I took a peek inside his room and it's so messy you know.Suddenly my eyes were locked on something.His room have so many pictures with a girl.I tried to look at it but someone just grabbed me.I gasped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?WHY ARE YOU ENTERED MY ROOM?!I'VE ALREADY SAID TO NOT ENTER MY ROOM!DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?OR YOU'RE A DEAF GIRL?GET OUT!!!."

He just pull me from his room then throw me into the floor and slammed his door very hard."I hate you!" I ran to my room and slammed my door too.

"Why you go there Han Areum!!!!ughhhhh!!!."I took out one blades from my closet and cut myself again.Yeah that's the only way I can do to release my stress.

-excuse my bad grammar-