Reactions / Headcanon

Warning: Any names, places, events or happenings in the story are not given just because i wanted to, they were not planned. Remember, this is just a story. And if your name was mentioned, remember, i didn't know. I'm not ruining anyone's names or lives here in the story so..

Let's just begin with the story:)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When you thought they cheated
On you

(Please imagine they're older)

[HANYU]
You saw him talking to one girl, more like hugging her, and you wanted to confront him but he just watched her as she left.

And you are not that type of girl who would want to confront anyone because you thought that's just plain pathetic and stupid.

You walked home, tearing up and asked yourself 'why the hell would he do that??'

[Timeskipped]
Finally, he got home, you glared at him, you know it's kind of immature but you knew you had to,

"Why is my baby mad?" He asked, back hugging you

"Who was that woman you cuddled awhile ago?" he pulled away, with a shocked face which made you question his appearance. He was never this shocked before.

"Huh? You seriously don't know? Y/n, She's my cousin oh my god, what happened to you? You didn't remember xinya?" He asked which made your face red in embarassment.

"Oh okay, i thought you cheated on me, again" you said.

"Rememeber i will never ever cheat on you again, okay?" He said, you just nodded and smiled. Since you trust him, you would believe him at all cost.

You rarely get insecure, but you just smiled at the thought you knew that he knows how to keep promises.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

[Zihao] (Lmao idk why i wrote it this way")
There he is again, holding someone's hand, you knew for yourself that no one else can do that except you. So you confronted him.

"hello, i guess this is a small world here" you said, he looked back. So did the woman next to him.

You glared at him, and the woman beside him just smiled at you.

"Oh, mom, meet my girlfriend, y/n, the one i was talking about awhile ago?" Zihao said, you gawked at the sight. And you felt embarassed.

"That's your mother? She looks so young.." You said, feeling embarassed.

"Oh, dear, thanks for the compliment but i'm already 43" she said, whispering the last three words, you face palmed.

"I'm sorry, happy mother's day mrs.li, sorry for the interruption, i will treat you." you said

"No need dear, zihao already did" she said as she smiled. Her smile is sweeter than some other moms.

"Mom, when i showed her the picture of you, she thought that you were still a teenager." zihao said, looking at me. He looked like he wanted to laugh because he already knew what i thought about him and her mother

"So did you like, you know? Did something ith your face?" You asked, as she just laughed.

"Dear, this is my natural face" she said, you just nodded

"Sorry for uhm...asking uncomfortable questions" you said as you rubbed the side of your neck in embarassment.

"It's okay dear" she said and smiled

Gosh, she's pretty

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

[Xinlong]
You saw him sitting on a bench with another woman, you went to their direction and you asked what was going on.

"Ohhhh, y/n, wassup!!" He said, nervously
And stood up imidiatley

"Who is she?" You asked, looking at the girl that's... you don't know how to describe. But she looked just like an american. well actually, may she is.

"Oh, hi, i'm brittany, his childhood bestfriend, but hey! we're not dating. xinlong! I didn't know you had a very beautiful girlfriend" she said

"Of course i'm pretty" you said jokingly in order to make them both laugh. But you knew to yourself that you were already getting mad.

They just looked at each other. You didn't want to ruun their mood so you just asked them in a friendly way.

"Is there something i should know?" You asked, crossing your arms. xinlong looked at brittany as she just nodded, signalling him to tell me what i wanted to know or what he was suppose to let me know.

"Just tell her already!!!" Brittany said.

"Tell me what??" You asked confusingly

"Um...y/n..." xinlong said, walking up to you, while handing you flowers

"What?" you asked again, it's like all you did was ask.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Like, officially?" He asked as he looked into your eyes, knowing that he wasn't joking, you became shocked.

"Um britt kinda helped me with it" he said shyly.

"Oh my god of course!" You said as he pumped his fists in the air.

"Okay, i guess it was a succes, bye, my work here is done, goodluck with her, longlong!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Part two will be zeyu, mingrui and shuyang!!

Hihi,

Remember, feel free to request.

(2020)
Hey guys, i just unpublished every part and decided to fix everything. Stay tuned for more chapters!