"Nash," I lied. It wasn't Nash, it was Hannah, Shawn's ex girlfriend. We hooked up once while Kelley was gone and then she thought we were dating, which we weren't. I just needed to get my mind off of Kelley.

"Oh okay," she yawned. "I'm gonna go to bed."

"I'll come with," I said and followed her up to her room. I was already in just my boxers so I crawled in bed. Kelley changed into shorts and a sports bra, which was kind of turning me on.

She got in the bed next to me and I pulled her close into my chest, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight, love you," I whispered.

"Love you too," she replied.

(2 weeks later)

**Kelleys POV**

We had been in California for 2 days and had already found a house in Hollywood and bought it. It was bigger than my old house in Santa Monica and it was close to Bradley's house, which my mom was moving to after they got married, which was in a week.

My mom was always either stressing over the wedding, which was going to be huge by the way, or she was working out because she needed to 'fit perfectly in her dress', but she already did.

Hayes and I were living in our new house, but it didn't have any furniture and it was filled with moving boxes.

**Hayes POV**

"Kelley, I'm going to see nash at my old house," I said. I wasn't going to see nash, I was going to meet with Hannah.

"Okay bye love you," she said and ran up to me, gently kissing me.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car, starting it and the backing it out if the driveway.

(At his old house)

I walked in and Hannah was sitting on the couch.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Look, we are not dating! How many times do I have to tell you?!" I basically shouted.

"But babe," she whined.

"No, get the fuck away from me. I don't want to be around your slutty ass," I snapped.

Then, she grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed her away and she fell on the ground.

"You better tell Kelley about this. If you don't, she'll be hearing it from me," Hannah threatened.

"You're a bitch," I said and then walked out. That was a total waste of time coming here. I just needed to make her see that we never had a thing.

I got in my car and drove back home.

When I walked in, I saw Kelley talking with her mom.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, walking up to Kelley and kissing her temple.

"Hey," she replied.

"Hayes, I need your help moving some stuff into mine and Bradley's house," Kelleys mom said.

"Mom, have you seen Hayes arms? He has no muscle!" Kelley said, feeling my arm while I wasn't flexing.

"Hey! I have more muscle that you!" I defended myself, flexing my arm while Kelley did the same.

"Mom, who has more muscle?" Kelley asked.

"Definitely Hayes," my mom said truthfully.

"Haha!" I teased Kelley and then followed her mom out and walked down a few houses to their house.

**Kelleys POV**

While Hayes was helping my mom, I decided to unpack a few of the boxes.

While I was unpacking, I found a picture that I brought with me on my 3 year trip. It was me and my dad on a surf board, and it was when he was teaching me how to surf.

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes but I held them back.

I heard my phone buzz so I checked it.

Unknown: if he doesn't tell you, I will.

What?

I decided to ignore the text and get back to unpacking.

**Hayes POV**

While I was walking back, I got a text.

Unknown: is she going to find out from me or you? You have 1 day to tell her.

I knew immediately it was from Hannah. I didn't want to tell Kelley about what Hannah and I did, but I had to.

When I got back home, Kelley was unpacking some boxes.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey! I'm so exhausted! And hungry," she pointed out.

"What do you want? We can go out or order for delivery. I'm sure neither of us want to cook," I said.

"Actually, you can't cook, unless you want to burn our new house down," she laughed.

"True. So what do you want?"

"I want meat," Kelley said with a serious face.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Are you feeling okay? Are you pregnant?" I asked, feeling her forehead.

"I'm feeling fine. And no I'm not pregnant. I have never had sex," she laughed.

"Well, then let's go get you your first burger!" I said, taking her hand as we walked out of our beautiful new home.

I knew I had to tell her before Hannah could. But finding the right time would be hard.

-------------

A/N- Hey! so Kelley isn't vegetarian anymore! And they moved in together but will they last? Will Hannah tell Kelley first? Ahhh so many questions! K love you all!

❤️-K