Honey Moon

They left soon after the reception for a nice getaway from everyone. They decided to stay at a hotel nearby. They had no idea what they were going to do.

Roderich stood outside on the balcony as the sun began to set. "What a great day." He said to himself. "Indeed." Elizabeta said, standing behind him. "Liz..." He grinned while blushing a little.

Elizabeta giggled as she strolled over to her husband. "Thank you. For everything." Roderich swooped her off he feet, placing her on the railing. "Anything for you." He nuzzled her softly against her face. Hungary felt butterflies in her stomach. Being married to the one she truly loves became a reality.

"Let's head to bed." She groaned, leaning on Roderich's forehead. "I agree. It's been a long day." He gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. Roderich carried her over to the bed and sat down.

Then there was a sudden knock on their door. "Great." Roderich said as he headed towards the door. The knock kept getting louder. He unlocked the door and it as Gil.

"Who is it???" Elizabeta asked her husband. "It's me, the awesome Prussia!" He shouted. "SH. Gil. Be quiet. It's getting late." Roderich hushed him.

"Why are you here anyway?!" Asked Elizabeta who was a bit frustrated. "Calm down! I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to come with Antonio, Francis and I to the water-park!" Gil argued.

Roderich and Elizabeta looked at each other. "Do you want to?" He asked Liz.

"It doesn't seem that bad of an idea." she said. "Sure." Roderich looked at the albino, "Alright then. We'll meet you three in the lobby at nine o'clock sharp. Now goodnight." Austria pushed him out the door and secured it.

Prussia laughed loudly as he strolled back to his room. "What have we gotten ourselves into..." Roderich facepalmed.

"I don't think it would be THAT bad, honey." She assured her husband that tomorrow would go smoothly.

// Dun dun dunnnnn. Next Morning!//

The alarm went off, Elizabeta groaned as she reached for the alarm clock. "Good Morning..." She whispered in the Austrian's ear. He was not fully awake but he managed to say good morning back.

She glanced over at the clock and it read 8:05am

"Get up Roddy." She said, "Or I'm going to have to tickle you."

Roderich completely ignored her, he wanted to sleep more considering he was late getting to bed.

"I have no choice." She huffed. Elizabeta began to tickle the sleeping Austrian. His eyes shot open and he laughed loudly, something you would never expect from him.

"You got me up, happy?" He chuckled.

"At least you're not in a terrible mood this morning." She replied.

"Well, I did wake up to you this morning. So that's a reason to be happy." He said.

"You're an idiot. But you're my idiot." She tackled him. "Hey. We she get ready." The clock read 8:15am.

"Oh alright." The Hungarian stood and stretched. Roderich got dressed in his swim trunks, putting clothes ontop of himself. Elizabeta threw on her swimsuit and clothes on.

"Now we need to pack towels and a change of clothes...." He mumbled to himself and he tossed the necessary items into the bag. "Here's mine." Hungary chucked her clothes at Austria. Surprisingly, he caught them.

"Alright we are ready to go." Austria tossed the bag over his shoulder. "Okay!" Hungary shouted. It was 8:30am.

"Let's get breakfast in the lobby." The Hungarian told Roderich. "Alright."

The couple dashed down the stairs and walked into the dinning room. Roderich placed his bag on the small table where the couple would be sitting. Then they walked up to the breakfast buffet.

"They have a lot of delicacies to choose from." Hungary stood in awe. She grabbed a plate and began putting all kids of food onto the plate. Austria on the other hand... He got eggs, yogurt and fruit cup.

Austria waited on his wife to get what she wanted to eat. While he waited, he felt a smack on his back, causing him jolt. "Look who it is!" Said no other than Prussia.

"Good Morning." Spain greeted the Austrian calmly unlike Prussia.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" France asked.

"Yeah. Of course... Now excuse me." Austria stepped away and walked to the table with Hungary.

"Lover boy..." France chuckled.

The bad touch trio picked out their food and sat near Austria and Hungary. Austria stared at them with an evil glare.

It scared them enough that they left him alone.

"I wonder what got his panties in a twist." Prussia whispered loudly.

Austria just plain out ignored Prussia and ate his breakfast.

Prussia was trying to annoying Austria for fun, like always.

By the time they were done. The clock on the wall read 8:55am

"Let's head out you guys." Spain said.

"I'm ready." Hungary said as she tossed her plate into the bin.

Roderich, Elizabeta, Gil, Antonio and Francis all crammed into one vehicle.

Francis drove with Antonio in the passenger seat. Gil, Elizabeta and Roderich sat in the back.

They arrived to the huge water park.

"Party time!!!" Prussia shouted so loudly, people began to state.

Roderich got second hand embarrassment. This is going to be something that they'll never forget.