"Sorry Sir but my Boss did not mention your name he just said that if a boy with the height of 178cm looked for him, we will let him in." A woman, assuming his secretary, explained apologetically.

"Tell your Boss that Wayo Panichayasawad will be meeting him now." Wayo exasperated. Everyone in the lobby started whispering when they heard his name.

Seeing the youngest Panichayasawad in the Wolf's den is a bizarre view. Wayo doesn't really like mentioning his surname since it'll make a scene but the CEO made him do it, he finally enters the younger guy’s bad side.

Wayo was left with no other choice but to reveal his status. He is also a son of a famous business man and if it's the only way to make the CEO remember him, he will to do it.

Although that move is a big burden to Wayo and he doesn't want anyone to be uncomfortable around him just because of his family's status he sometimes use it as his advantage. This kind of world is survival of the riches after all.

Nevertheless, living normally is still his number one priority even though he knows it's really impossible while having Panichayasawad's blood flowing in him.

Wayo placed the phone on top of the front desk carelessly and stormed inside the elevator after asking what floor is their CEO's Office.

As soon as the enraged boy reach the front door of the office, he barge inside without talking to the frightened secretary stationed outside.

"At least knock before going inside. I'm surprised you're not taught how to behave carefully around business people." The cold CEO gives him a disapproving look.

"Wow talking about manners now Mr. Daechapanya? Who was the one who mocked someone he just met the other day? Calling me short just because you couldn't remember my name. Rude." Wayo's pride screamed when he stumped over it by admitting his physical limitation and shortcomings.

Mingkwan Daechapanya just narrowed his eyes and motioned him to sit in front of his pure black wooden table.

"I see... you also have no sense of self-preservation Mr. Panichayasawad." He stated plainly.

"What? Are you playing psychological profiler again Doctor Smart Pants? Am I here to be investigated for the second time? Or maybe you already did, judging by the way you had called me earlier using my surname is enough proof. Maybe I shouldn't be accepting this job after all, Stalker." Wayo mocked the guy in front of him bravely. His sassiness strikes again.

"Haven't you realize that you're inside my property now and disrespecting the owner means you could be in a deep trouble?" Mingkwan lowered his tone while gritting his teeth.

"What are you going to do about it? You'll hurt me? Go then. Do you enjoy torturing people huh? Do you like seeing them cower their head while avoiding your gaze? Since you like doing this game let me give it a try too. You seem to be aloof and cold outside but seeing you become warm to your children proves that you just want to protect yourself from the unknown, maybe you don't want to be hurt because you have experienced it before or maybe because you have given so much that you're scared that you'll be losing the remaining part of-."

"STOP. Just stop!" Mingkwan's voice boomed inside the four walls of his minimal yet contemporary office. 

It was laced with anger and was full of suppressed frustrations which made Wayo flinch and feel shivers down to his spine. He got scared of him for the first time.

Wayo wants to hit his own head for his stupid outburst. Of course the man has been hurt. His marriage became a disaster and worst he has been accused as a murder for these past few months. He has two children to raise on his own while working to keep his multi-billion business on track.