ROAR VS APPLAUSE WOULD YOU RATHER

A/N: this one's short, sorry :/ hope you like it!

Scott had always been artistic. Not only musically, but with visual arts too. Mitch knew this, of course, experiencing his talent since high school, so naturally, he took advantage of the situation.

-flashback-

When Scott suggested they should put the "applause" makeup on and sing it, Mitch agreed immediately.

"Oh, my god! That's such a good idea!" Mitch exclaimed.

"Uh, but one thing..." Mitch faltered,

"I sorta suck at drawing and painting and stuff..." Scott laughed,

"that's fine, you know I'm good at that kind of thing. I'll do your makeup first, then mine, okay?" he smiled.

"Alright, sounds good. Thanks, Scott." Mitch said, looking into Scott's eyes. 'Have they always been that blue?' he thought. Mitch was sitting on the counter in the bathroom, Scott in-between his legs, with white face paint in hand. Scott started to dab some white paint on his thumb and smear it on Mitch's temple.

"Alright, sit still..." Scott murmured, eyes fixed on Mitch's temple.

"Uh-huh" Mitch mumbled back, staring into Scott's eyes. They were quiet for a moment, Mitch looking into Scott's eyes and Scott not paying attention at all. When Scott glanced over to Mitch's eyes, he noticed him staring. "What?" he grinned. Mitch couldn't take it any longer, he broke his stare from Scott's eyes, to his lips. He grabbed Scott's neck, and brought him in for a passionate kiss. Scott was so caught off guard, he stood still for a moment; but then he realized what was happening and his eyes fluttered closed.

Minutes passed, and the kiss had softened to a sweet, slow one. Mitch broke the kiss for an overwhelming need of air, and went back to staring into Scott's eyes. 'I'm in love' he thought to himself. 'I, Mitch Grassi, am in love with my best friend, Scott Hoying.' he smiled to himself. 'Whom I just kissed'. Mitch, realizing what he had just done, let go of Scott immediately. Mitch's eyes were wide, and he was stuttering, and fake-coughing. 'I'm a mess' he thought.

"Um, you done with the makeup?" Mitch grunted.

"Not yet" Scott replied with an expression Mitch couldn't quite read.

When Scott was finished with Mitch's makeup, Mitch left quickly so Scott could start his makeup alone. Mitch paced around the living room, almost knocking the camera over twice. His mind spun with so many different thoughts. 'Did he like the kiss, did he hate it?', 'Why on earth did I kiss him?!', 'Does he hate me?!', 'What does this mean for our relationship?', 'Will we talk about this?'. Mitch's thoughts were cut off when he heard Scott enter the room. They both sat down, turned the camera on, Scott mumbled "one, two three", and they were back to normal.

But were they?