A not so Happy Ending

! A not so Happy Ending.!

Once upon a time there lived a princess. She lived happily with her parents and boyfriend in a castle. But I don’t really care about the princess because that’s not what this story is about…..

Anyways… When I was little my dad used to tell me this story every night. I grew so tired of knowing how the princess live happily ever after. Because I mean really no one lives happily ever after. Someone has to die or go missing or something. This is not a My Little Pony re-run.

But… What I didn’t know was that my dad was setting me up to be the stupid little pony that no matter what happens it always is happy with a smile on her face. Which by the was sucks big time. I don’t understand why anyone would want to be this happy all the freaken time. But this story isn’t about that either. So maybe with me rambling on about stupid random My Little Pony episode would get us somewhere. But I don’t have time for that.

Somewhere back in the depths of my mind is where this story takes place. A place where dreams really do come true….. Oh my gosh someone gag me that did not just come out of my mouth. But really in the back of my mind where nothing is normal and people fly and puke up eyeballs is not where we are going at the moment. Now right now I’m headed to fight a dragon in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Now that I think of that it sounds pretty stupid but whatever.

This is why I didn't want to do this whole stupid thing in the first place. To many people were asking me all about all of this and frankly none of it matters.

I put the headphones into my ears to stop my brain from rambling on. Then I took longer strides trying to keep up with the rest of the football team. I'm telling you that my brain runs on it's own. I have been trying to keep it quite for the last month and it has not been working. My brain has it own brain. I know that doesn't make sense but if you knew it you would understand.

But now I am waisting my time trying to explain the most inner thoughts of the thing that you call my brain.

"Jaren get you face off the ground, you don't make the football team without working out man. Work your butt off." Coach screamed with his neck looking like it would blow up.

See this is why the little pony's need your help. No gosh brain shut-it. No one needs little pony's that are happy all the time. Not one person is really that happy all the time and it messes with their emotions.

Clyde through the football to where I was running. It would spin in the air and land into my arms. At least that would have been if this was a My Little Pony episode. And then the girl I love would come and jump into my arms and we would ride of on my little pony, Fred.

But this is not an episode of my Little pony. In reality, where I wish my brain was, I got hit in the face and spent the next two hours picking Juan's knuckles out of my braces.

that guy really hits hard. i think he broke my nose so i went to the nurse and found out she was an alien, she went in a UFO and flew away. but then it crashed it to the football team(it looks like i made it.)that is just my luck... when i went to bed i Had a dream that i was a little pony, and i had to save the town from the evil        Dr cheese brain he wanted to steal all of the cheese from the town and all the little pony only ate cheese so this was a big problem so i was running after Dr cheese an i fell off a Cliff, but before i hit the ground, i woke up in my bed, but i was not it my room, i was in the ocean. I was beside a fishing boat and my parents said o you are awake you were a sleep for 4 days,you were out cold after Juan tackled you.so your saying that i have ben asleep for 4 days and you did not try to wake me up and put me on my bed in the middle of nowhere and just left no you are tied to are boat and this girl insisted to come and see that you were finehi my name is gingerso u are saying that ginger is on my boat i have had a crush on her since the  1st gradei finally have her talking to me and I'm in my pj's (just my luck)so i was like hi.... trying to cover up my PJ'S so what are u doing here i am checking out the weater what do you think i am doing here