Chapter 3

Aria POV

I heard a tap on my window and jumped. When I turned over I saw. Damon and I let out a breath and opened the window. "Damon you scared the crap out of me!" "I know I saw." "Take me away Mr.Salvatore!" "Anything you wish Miss.Gilbert!" Damon picked me up Bridal style and there was a rush if air and then we were in an meadow I gasped then jumped down and started running "Catch me is you can!!" I yelled and then I looked behind me there was no Damon. Then I bumped into a chest and let out an upff and fell on the ground. "Is the ground soft? You should know you can't out run a vampire." I pull him down on the ground and lay on his chest. "The stars are beautiful. I love you Damon. Thank you!" "Not as beautiful as you Aria. I love you too. Thank you for what?" He turned his head and I looked up at him. "For tonight and not judging me for being a witch." He kissed my forehead. "Thank you then. For not judging me for being a vampire and your welcome for tonight." "Let's go back to the boarding house." Damon nodded and another blast of Air went around us then we were in Damon's room. Before long there were clothes all over the place and I was in one of Damon's shirts. "Can I have a glass of water please?" "Sure thing!" When Damon left I took it as an opportunity to look around his room when I came across 'Romeo and Juliet' I opened it up and started reading it was my favorite book when a picture fell out. On the picture was a girl that looked exactly like me but on it, it said 'Katherine Pirece 1864' I gasped and dropped the photo to the ground along with the book. I quickly got my clothes and shoes back on and I ran out the door. I got into my car a quickly sped off. I suddenly saw a ma close to the car and I ran into him. The car did barrel rolls and stoped. I watched in horror as the thing let me correct that the vampire stood up he started making his way towards me I screamed and closed my eyes. "Elena?" "Oh god Stefan it's you. Oh no it's Aria. I look just like her how do I look just like her?" "Sorry. Like who Aria? Why aren't you out what happened?" "Katherine I look just like her. I ran from Damon he had a picture of her! My seatbelt it's stuck!" "Ok put your hands on the roof like that 1.2.3." Stefan pulled the seat belt then quickly pulled me out. "You ok to walk?" Stefan put my legs on the ground. My vision started getting spotty then darkness surrounded me.

Stefan POV

I pick Aria up fully now and loaded her into my car. She looked so much like Elena. How did Aria find out about Katherine she said there was a picture. I quickly moved Aria's car to the side of the road where no one could see nor bother it then headed home. "DAMON!" "What brother ohhhh did you bring home some blood I can smell it!" "Damon what happened with Aria?" "Oh her she ran I don't even now why!" Damon quickly came downstairs gasped and dropped his glass of burbon on the ground and flashed over to her. "What happened?" Damon said in a low whisper I looked down to where Damon was now taking Aria away from where I held her in my arms. "Damon she found the picture of Katherine that's why she ran. I found her like this but in her car. There's someone that's after her Damon." "This is my fault I she must of ran when she found it I looked for her and I couldn't find her! I was so worried thank you Stefan!" I nodded then headed off to bed.

Damon POV

I carried Aria off to my room laid her down and waited untill she woke up which was around three in the morning. "Hello beautiful!" "Damon I look just like her! WHY DO I LOOK JUST LIKE HER!!!" "You are nothing like her Aria. Your a doppelgänger an exact copy of her she was a vampire she turned up but it doesn't make sense how was it that a Gilbert would be from a Pirece blood line? So I did some research. Your adopted!" "What?" Aria began to break down I felt bad for her but then I remembered something " I know who your mother is Aria. I turned her." "WHAT!!!! WHY DAMON??!?!" "She begged me and I felt sorry for her if I knew you and if I loved you when I wasn't reckless and emotionless I would have not done it but I was! I. AM. SORRY." " I understand Damon why you had to do it and I forgive you and thank you for telling me that I was adopted." After my and Aria's conversation she dozed off again. I piced her up and quickly ran over to the Gibert house thankful to see Aria's window open. I placed her on her bed and kissed her goodnight and good bye "I love you!" I whispered then was gone.

Elena POV

I woke up the next moring when I heard the chirp of my phone I looked at it there was a new message 'Hey Elena this is Stefan your sister gave me your number I hope you don't mind. I have something I want to ask you.' 'Hey Stefan. Yea it's fine. What is the question Mr.Salvatore?' 'Good so since I like you and I think you like me do you want to go on a double date us and Aria and Damon?' 'Yes! When? What time? Where?' 'Good. How about tonight 5:00pm at the Mystic Grill I'll pick you up 4:30?' 'Perfect bye!' ' Bye!'. I quickly showered and got dressed to find Aria downstairs in a black V-neck , black jeans, black combat boots and a black Leather jacket with her hair cascading with curls down her back with a smokey eye look and deep red lipstick. "Whoa what happened to you sister?" " Oh shut up you know I dress like this like I know you dress all fun a bubbly and perky!" "Toché." We quickly loaded up in Bonnie's car the drive to school was silent the whe day at school was uneventful and the car ride home was silent when we got home we headed straight to our rooms. I was wearing a seafoam green sundress and grey ballet flats with nude pink lipstick and gold eyeshadow. As I made my way downstairs I saw that Aria was wearing a dark blue dress with good eyeshadow darker pink lipstick and tan knee high boots with her hair in tight curls on the left side of her head. We were all ready for our double date.