Chapter 1

Aria POV

I jumped awake gasping for air. This was at least the 10th night in a row that I've had this dream with the raven haired man. I actually took in my surroundings and noticed that the curtains nearest to me were on fire. I used my magic to put the fire out before checking my phone September 3rd, 2012 7:00am read the tiny little letters on the bright screen. I had approximately 10 minutes before Bonnie would come to pick Elena, my twin sister, and I up. I sleepily, but quickly made my way to the shower and showered. My hair seemed like it was curlier than usually. That's odd.

"Elena and Aria come on we are gonna be late!" Bonnie yelled up the stairs. I threw on my traditional black skinny jeans, black V-neck, combat boots and leather jacket. I quickly put some eyeliner on too before running downstairs.

"Hi Bonnie!" I said walking down the stairs meeting with my friend.

"Aria come on in the car! Elena! Come down now!" Bonnie yelled at Elena and I. Elena came running downstairs a second later.

"I'm here, I'm here!" We all loaded in the car and left.

"I heard that there are two new bothers coming to school!" Bonnie said smiling.

"Yeah they are like the nephews of Zach." Elena stated.

"Damon and Stefan Salavatore." They looked and me puzzled "I went to go vist Zach yesterday and he was telling me about them." Their mouth made O's as we pulled up to the school.

Anna, April and Caroline came up to the car "Sorry we are a little late !" Bonnie said, Caroline just shook her head and led us inside.

Damon POV

As soon as we got in school I heard her but it didn't really sound like her. " Katherine?" I wisperered when I saw that I met one of them before Elena, but then there was the beauty next to her dark brown curly hair, chocolate brown eyes exactly like Katherine she even dressed like Katherine with the whole black ensemble. I tapped the girl on the shoulder. " Katherine?" She shook her head no.

"I'm Aria, Aria Gilbert. And you must be Damon Salavatore?" My face lit up almost immediately. "I am Damon how did you know?"I asked as a smile crept across her face.

"Your Uncle Zach was telling me about you guys but he didn't describe you guys so I just put the hot name with the hot boy."

Yup defiantly Katherine but I sensed magic weird. " This is my locker by the way!" She said pointing to the locker next to mine.

"I could help you around the school you know!" She took my schedule and laughed. "Ha we have the same schedule just follow me!" And then it hit me she called me hot!

Stefan POV

When Damon got into school he went straight for Aria I met her when I saved her and her sisters life a couple weeks ago, but I went for Elena aciddently bumping into her "Oh sorry!"

She shook her head "No it's my fault I'm Elena Gilbert that's my sister over there flirting with one of the two new brothers Aria Gilbert this is Bonnie Bennet,Caroline Forbes, April Young and Anna!" I remembered Anna from 1864 the year we turned.

I smiled "Can you show me around a little?"

Elena nodded "I didn't get your name?" Elena giggled

"Stefan Salvatore the man that your sister is flirting with is my brother Damon Salvatore. " Elena giggled again. Then she led around the building and stopped at my first class.

Elena POV

Wow! Stefan is hot! I never thought that I could fall that easy but yet here I am falling head over heals for someone new in such short time. It looks like Aria is going for Damon he seems kinda creepy. I should ask Jenna if we could have the brothers over for dinner.

"Miss.Gilbert!" Mr.Tanner shouted.

Both My and Aria's head shot up "Aria you are my star student and you have been I am not calling on you I will call you Aria. Now Elena pay attention please for the sake of all of us." Aria was blushing with embarrassment while I was just furious.

After class I shot Jenna a text 'Hey Jenna can we invite the Salvatore brothers over?'

I got a text back soon after 'Sure but talk to your sister. ' I saw her in the hallway talking to Damon.

"Aria can we invite the Salvatore brothers over for dinner?" She nodded her head yes then she walked of hooking arms around Damon's arm. They're in love but don't even know.