27. Happiness after the Pain

Start from the beginning

After the hard struggle of two hours and five minutes, the doctor asked Anika to push again. Anika, with all her might, pushed and then what she could remember was, the sweet voice of her baby's cries. She smiled at Shivaay who was smiling with happy tears. Anika still had to go on as another little angel was coming to complete 'Their paradise'.

An hour passed since the birth of the first baby, but seems like the other one was more stubborn. After the struggle of other one and half an hour, they heard the cries of their second baby, which means that the twins had the difference of two and half an hour. Anika lost her consciousness then and there. Shivaay panicked looking at her and he started taking class of the doctors. He started yelling and asked them to check her right now. The doctors tried to tell him that she fainted because of exhaustion, But SSO wasn't ready to listen anything. How could he even listen when his dearest wife was crying and screaming from last four and half an hour and then she fainted. One can't say who's poor here, the doctors – who aren't able to convince THE SSO, or was it The SSO who couldn't see his wife in pain ?

Even after so many tries, the doctors couldn't send Shivaay out as he didn't want to leave his Anika alone. Somehow the doctors told this to the family and then they told him to use the trick that they used to use. The doctors told him to leave as it's for Anika's betterment and that, he's making it difficult for her. Listening to this, SSO barged out of the delivery ward so that doctors would attend Anika.

After half an hour, the doctors informed them that Anika was fine but still is very weak, they can meet her after three hours. The nurses came with the twins, wrapped in soft pink and blue towels. Shivaay carried both of them in his protective arms with a broad, smile and eyes full of happy tears. His feelings at that particular moment can't be expressed in words. These two little munchkins were too cute to handle. They weren't looking like humans, they were the angels from God's heaven who came to bless the Shivika with their smiles, laughs and coos. The nurse told them that the baby girl is two and half an hour younger to the baby boy and went away to give them their own family time for admiring these two heavenly angels.

Whole family was fighting to take the babies in their arms first. With the arrival of these two little beautiful flowers the whole Oberoi family became 'A group of crazy children who were fighting for the twins as if they were Candies'

They were actually fighting in pairs. Dadi with prinku, Pinky with Janvi, Shakti with Tej, Om with Gauri and Rudra with Bhavya. Shivaay had no clue about what his crazy family was doing. He was busy in admiring his munchkins and promising to himself again and again, to protect them always.

Dadi : I will carry my Great grand children in my arms first and that's final.

Dadi declared trying to put an end to the conversation.

Rudra : But Dadi, you've become old. But don't worry, I will help you to carry them. (Rudy did his logic sign)

Dadi : Shutup ! Khota.

Rudra : Haww you can't just say that to me now because I don't want to spoil my image infront of my angels. I want to be the best chachu for them

Om ( Sarcastically ) : Yes yes, you will become the best chachu by gifting them dumbels.

Rudra : yes.. wait are you mocking me ? What will you do by the way ? Let me tell you, you look like tarzan with these long hair so you can jump from here to there and can entertain them. No.. I have even better plan, you should become a gorilla.

Om : SHUTUP RUDRA.

Gauri : Shutup you both. This is hospital ok. And by the way, I will carry them after Dadi as I've double rights on them. I'm their Massi.

Bhavya : yes, me and Gauri bhabhi will carry the babies one by one, right bhabhi? Gauri smiled and nodded.

Pinky : Oh my Mata ! I will carry my grand children after Dadi.

Janvi : Yes, and me too.

Tej : Oh really Janvi, What makes you think like that ? I'll carry them first. 

Shakti : Me too Bhaisaab. 

Tej : Yes.

Dadi ignored everyone and looked at the contended smile that she saw on her billu's face. She went to him and caressed his hair while looking at the babies.

Shivaay : Dadi look, I've become a father. I still feel it's a dream, Dadi.

Dadi : It is a dream Billu, a beautiful dream that has come true.

Dadi took the babies in her arms one by one and kissed their forheads. Then all the family members met their little munchkins one by one. How much ever they look at the babies' cute faces and their teeny tiny hands and feet, they just couldn't get enough of them and they just couldn't take their eyes off from them.

It's been three hours since Anika was shifted in general ward and they could meet her. Shivaay entered inside and the first thing he noticed was the pale face of Anika. She looked really exhausted. He sat beside her and gently caressed her hands and kissed her forhead. Feeling his touch, Anika woke up and smiled faintly.

Shivaay : Thank You.

Anika : For what ?

Shivaay : For coming in my life, for marrying me, for tolerating me, for loving me despite my mistakes and last but not the least, for making me complete and blessing me with a junior Panika and a junior Shivaay.

Anika : Hawww You're calling me Panika but, adressing yourself as Shivaay. Not fair billu ji.

Shivaay ( chuckled and said ) : You can call me whatever you want, I owe you that, you have right to do that. 

Anika ( In a slow but audible voice) : Awww... My bagad billa is trying to be shweet..

Anika knew Shivaay's state of mind so she tried to cheer him up. Shivaay, not being able to hold onto his emotions, just hugged her tightly. After a few minutes Shivaay broke the hug so that he doesn't hurt her.

Anika : Shivaay stop crying ok. I know you think that I'm in pain, but trust me it's the most beautiful pain anyone can tolerate. And you don't know what kind of happiness I'm feeling inside me. I've become a mother Shivaay, what more can I ask for ?

Shivaay just smiled and nodded positively.

Anika : Now tell me where are my angels ? I want to see them.

The whole family came in to see Anika. Elders blessed her for giving such a beautiful gift to them. OmRu also hugged her and congratulated her. Finally, Gauri and Bhavya came with the Babies and gave them to Shivaay and Anika. Anika couldn't believe that these two little flowers were her children whom she nurtured with her own blood. They were sleeping peacefully. But as soon as they felt Anika's touch, They held Anika's small fingers in their small fists, making it all the way more difficult for Anika to believe it.

Rudra : Bhaiya, Bhabhi, have you decided their names ?

Priyanka : Yes bhabhi I just can't think any beautiful name for them. I actually decided two names but after looking at these two Cute Candies, I just don't think that those names are appropriate for them.

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other and smiled.

Anika ( Looked at The baby boy ) : ANVAY SINGH OBEROI, it means Joined or Integrated. I'm sure that he will also keep his family integrated as his father.

Shivaay ( Looked at the baby girl ) : ABHAYA SINGH OBEROI, it means fearless. Our daughter will be fearless, just like her mother.

Rudra : So ladies and gentle man, Presenting to you, The cutest children of this world ANVAY and ABHAYA SINGH OBEROI. 

Om : Now a family picture is must.

Rudra set the timer in the camera and joined the family.

" Click" and with this, ANVAY SINGH OBEROI and ABHAYA SINGH OBEROI made their grand entry in SHIVIKA'S PARADISE.
___________________________

Hope you all liked the update ? Do vote and give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💖💖💖