18. A Mission

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

Om, Rudra, Gauri, Bhavya and Shivaay came to meet Anika before going back. After having a cheerful conversation with Anika, Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were ready to leave and Anika was standing beside her room's window to see them leaving. As Shivaay was also leaving, she was crying in as again he was leaving her. Although she was showing that she doesn't want him to be here but her heart wanted the opposite. All of them including Shivaay settled in their cars and Left.

Two days passed since young they left. Maan and Geet were with Anika because Maan denied to go to office. He wanted to be at his sweet sister's service. Maan was making Anika's favorite soup and Geet was with Anika.

Anika was lost in his thoughts. Only one thought occupied her mind as how easily he left her, again. Geet was tensed and busy in murdering her dupatta's corners with her hands and also biting her nails.

"Hey baba ji ! What should I do now. I said yes to him, but how will I convince Anika and that Dusht Danav ? If Maan got to know about it, he will definitely kill me. Hey baba ji ! I don't want to die so soon. Please do something." Geet was busy in her in thinking and didn't realise that Anika was calling her.

Anika was calling her since last ten minutes but Geet was lost cursing Someone for making her suffer like this. Geet came out of her thoughts and said she was thinking something about the cafe's work. Maan also came with Anika’s lunch, her favourite soup. Anika, as always not caring about her health, didn't want to have it and Maan was standing infront of her with a stern look, crossing his arms and Anika was making a puppy face to melt Maan's heart.

After a lot of tantrums Anika accomplished her mission of finishing the soup. After lunch they went to garden as Anika wanted to sit in some fresh air. The trio were sitting silently when Geet opened her mouth to talk about something. But she was scared as it was something very dangerous, if she got caught.

Geet : Anika, I was thinking we should find a baker as you are not well and I won't let you work in this condition. And me, leave about baking, I can't even make tea. Maan has office work and he and baking...leave it.(she chuckled)

Anika was going to speak when Maan interrupted her.

Maan : First time Geet has said something correct. (he chuckled) Anika, Geet is right and I'm not going to let you work in this condition.

Anika knew there's no point in arguing with these two in this matter.

Anika : But Maan how will we find a baker so soon.

Geet was overjoyed because THEIR plan was working, atleast for now.

Geet : I'm here, leave it to me. I'll put a notice in the cafe today, that we need a baker.

After lots of arguments, finally Anika and Maan gave the responsibility of finding a baker to Geet. Next task of Geet was even more dangerous, that was to tell Maan about THEIR plan.

There whole day passed in their talks and Maan and Geet's nok- jhok. They were living in Anika’s house from past two days so as nit to leave her alone.

Next day Maan went to his office for some important work and told Anika that he'll be back in two hours. Geet left to the cafe to execute THEIR plan. Anika was at home as per the orders of Maan.

In the evening Maan and Anika were already at home and Geet also came back. She was looking quite excited. She told them that she found a perfect baker. Maan and Anika were surprised as in just one day she found a baker and that too a perfect one, according to her. Maan and Anika gave a suspicious kinda look to her but Geet managed the situation saying that her friend suggested a good baker and she tasted the cake baked by HIM so she agreed to give HIM the job. Anika was convinced and Geet took a sigh of relief atleast for the time being.

One more day passed with their fun, on a good note for the trio and of course Geet and Mr. X's Khurafati plan.
________________________
So, how was the update ? Do tell me darlings and don't forget to vote.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕