Chapter 17

Your P.O.V

'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spotted together having dinner. Is this a new beginning for the pair? '

"Happy Birthday to me." I said as I read through the article. It was the first thing I saw when I opened any social media app. I sat my phone down on the table beside me groaning. What the fuck was Brad doing in the UK anyway and where the hell are the kids?

I looked around noticing that Charlie was no longer in the bed beside me causing me to get out of bed and make my way downstairs. "Charlie?" I said looking in the theater and playroom before heading towards the kitchen. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!" She shouted and hugged my leg. "Awww thanks baby." I said picking her up and spinning her around. "Happy birthday." Penelope and Jennifer said as they continued cooking breakfast. "Thanks guys." I said as my doorbell rung. I placed Charlie on my hip before going to answer the door. "I heard it's somebodies birthday?"

"CHRIS!" I said as my oldest brother lifted Charlie and I off the ground. "You know he isn't the only one here right." I heard as Chris sat us on the ground. "Jealous as always Brandon." I said pulling my second oldest brother into a hug. "How you doing love." He said hugging me back. "I guess that just means she saved the best for last." The third oldest said as I pulled away from Brandon. "Of course it does Xavier." I said pulling him into a hug.

"Happy Birthday!" They said pulling bags from behind them and shutting the door."What are you guys doing here?" I asked as Brandon took Charlie from me and had a seat on the couch. "Well we didn't plan on all coming down here at the same time nor did we know we where all coming to visit. " Chris said walking into the kitchen. "OH MY BLESSES Y/N JENNIFER LOPEZ IS IN YOUR KITCHEN!" Chris said dramatically as hell. "Yes and Angelina Jolie has been in my sheets." I said walking into the kitchen as Xavier ran upstairs probably towards my room. "That's what I'm talking about." Brandon said fist bumping me." Well you always said you'd marry Angelina Jolie or JLo. So which one are you marrying?" Chris asked causing Jen to choke on her coffee. "Why you just assume I'm marrying one? I could go get married out of states and be marrying both of them." I said crossing my arms causing Jennifer to give me a look. "Angelina would kick my ass if she ever heard me say that. " I said causing him to snicker.

"Anyway boys this is Penelope and Jennifer. Girls these are my brothers Chris, Brandon, and Xavier." I said pointing to the lightskin one that was walking down the stairs. "Nice to meet you. I didn't know Y/N had brothers." Jennifer said checking on some waffles. "These are just the oldest three. I have three younger brothers and four younger sisters. " I said sitting on a stool. "I turned and saw them all staring at Jennifer with their mouths open. I turned back towards her and saw her binding over to grab a pan. I hadn't even realized my jaws had dropped into Penelope had took a picture and showed her. "You're definitely related."She said shaking her head. "Let's go live." Brandon said causing all of us to hurry and pull our phone out to see who would be the fast. I looked over and Pen and Jenny who looked amused. I pulled up instagram and went live coming in third. "Hey guys!" I said to the fans who had clicked on. "Thank you for the birthday wishes." I said reading the comments . Most where telling me happy birthday others where asking about the Angelina and Brad situation. I turned the camera and showed them who all was in the room when they asked who I was spending my birthday with. "I'm spending the day with these losers." I said laughing as JLo stuck up her middle finger and resumed cooking.

Throughout the day I received messages from numerous of people wishing me happy birthday. Well everyone except the one person I wanted to hear from the most,"Don't stress yourself she probably is just busy right now." Brandon said ruffing my hair. It was already 8pm and we had plans for the night which is why Pen was babysitting Charlie tonight.

"Yeah whatever." I said sitting my phone down and began finishing my makeup. "Don't be that way today is your birthday and we aren't going to spend the last few hours of it moping around." He said walking out the bathroom. "I'm not moping around. I'm just in my feelings a little." I said as I started. "Feelings so deep in my feelings. Some some some something; I don't know the lyrics. Oooh." Chris sung walking into my room. I started on my hair ignoring the two boys that had taken over my room.

I walked groaned taking a seat at the bar. I had finally managed to get off the dancefloor after an hour of trying. It was already 3:15 in the morning and I was ready to go home. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket causing me to groan once more.I saw Maddox name pop on the screen causing me to hurry up and answer.

"Hello? What's wrong? Are you okay? Is your mom okay?" I said walking out the club so I could hear him. "Y/N? Can you come get me? I'm at the airport?" He said I could hear him sniffling causing me to run in the direction of my car. "I'm on the way buddy." I said unlocking it and starting it. "Can you stay on the phone with me?" I asked causing him to hum. "Send me your location Maddox." I said pulling out of the parking lot and speeding towards interstate. "Doing it right now." He said. I could hear the tapping on his phone before I got his message and opened it seeing he wasn't even an hour away. "I'll be there soon bud just hang on." I said speeding up knowing exactly where I was going.

"I'm here Max."I said parking the car and running into the airport. I saw Maddox sitting on the fountain looking around. Once he finally saw where I stood her ran in my direction and wrapped his arms around me crying into my chest. "I don't know whats wrong but I'm here for you buddy." I said running my hands through my hair.

I sighed glancing at the sleeping teenager in the passenger seat; after the incident at the airport we stopped for food and was currently on the way home. I heard the ringing of my phone going off causing me to grab it out the cup holder and answer it. "Hello?" I said yawning. "Thanks for leaving us here by ourselves to celebrate your birthday!" Zay said.

"Technically my birthday ended 4 hours ago. Plus I had to go pick of Maddox from the airport." I said leaning my arm and head against the window. "Who? " He asked as I pulled into the driveway. "Angelina's oldest son." I said before hanging up . "Your birthday was yesterday?" Maddox said causing me to jump. I looked in his direction and nodded sighing. "I'm sorry Y/N." He said reaching over and hugging me. "It's fine you guys didn't know. Now let's head inside and get some sleep ,then in the morning you can tell me whats going on. " I said ruffing his hair before getting out the car.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Not proof read!