The talk

"You have so much to explain to me, Mallory Stevans." I said as we sat comfortably on my bed.

"Like what?"

" I don't know. Maybe like 'Your relationship with Harry Styles'." I said crossing my arms.

"You knew? When? Who told you?"

"Just this afternoon. I won't tell you who told me. You have got a lot of explaining to do."

"That is what I was going to talk to you about."

Her eyes were tearing up.

"Why what did he do?" I held her hand.

"I don't know. We started happily even though I started studying out of the country, but then one day he called me that he was breaking up with me because he can't handle it anymore." after she said it I let her lean on my shoulder.

"Mal, it's just normal if you have a LDR. Maybe you weren't just meant to be."

I really hate this subject about love. Ewww! I really think I'm gonna puke about this love thing. But she needs someone to comfort her. So I'm going to hold it just for her.

"But I'm seeing someone lately." she says wiping her tears away.

"Really? Who?" I ask uncomfortable about our topic.

"Ray."

"Ray? The Punk Ray?" I ask surprised.

"Yep. That Ray." she says.

"Since when?"

"Since last week."

"Do you like him?" I ask hoping her answer's 'no'.

"I really don't know. But enough of me. Let's talk about you."

"What do we have to talk about?"

"Your love life." she says.

"Mal, for the long time that we have known each other, you know that I don't have a boyfriend, not even one since birth." I said happily. But I felt sadness when I said those words but it immediately disappeared.

"Come on! Don't you even like a guy at all?"

"Nope. I know that I'll stay single forever."

"I think you're wrong. Every one is destined for someone. I know. You just haven't found him yet." she says hugging me.

"Well, I guess for you. But for me, don't expect."

She just laugh. We had a movie night after the emotional moment.

But I really didn't enjoy the movie. What Mal said to me was stuck in my mind.

Is there really someone for me? Or is it just a belief?