Chapter 1

“Laura hurry your ass up" Ricky screams.

Today was the day I got to move in with my brother in his friends. My YouTube page hit 2 million subscribers the other day and it was my present. The built on a huge room and huge bathroom for me as well as other things. All of which I could not wait to share with them. Even though I would be the only girl living there, my best friends would come visit. Connor's girlfriend, Madison and Little Trevor's girlfriend, Ana Claire. The three of us are the unholy trinity.

I run to the car and get into the front seat. My furniture was already in my room, now it was just my clothes and small things. Rick starts driving to the house and I turn up the jams.

"So which one do you like?" Ricky smirks at me.

"I don't like any of them" I say blushing.

"Yes you do. One: you are blushing, which you rarely do. Two: when I first told you you were so excited and mumbled something under your breath. Three: also when I told you you started day dreaming" Ricky states.

"Screw you" I mumble.

He laughs and we get there soon after. Once I get out of the car I am showered with hugs. I am suffocated. Jc hugs me close and killing me. He is like my other brother. Sam gives me a hug and so does Connor. Trevor doesn’t live with the others because he was so young. Poor thing.

"Sorry about Kian. He doesn’t care anymore" Jc says frowning.

"No it's fine. What happened?" I ask.

"A year or so ago his girlfriend cheated on him and it broke him" Jc frowns.

I look up to the big house and I see Kian. He is standing at his window, looking at me. Once we make eye contact, he turns and leaves. I look back down to the side walk and roll my suitcases in. I go up the stairs and down the hall. Mine is at the very end of the hallway. Next to Ricky's and Kian's. I had the largest room in the house. Twice the size of the guys.

"Thanks guys. I'll unpack for a bit and then come down" I smile.

"No problem. Take your time" Connor says and they close my door.

I sigh and then crank up music. I start unpacking for a while.

 Once I finish I look at the clock and see it was three hours later. I smile and start to walk down the hall way but once I get half way through I hit into someone. Water spills all over me.

"Fuck a Duck" I swear.

"Watch the hell were you are going" Kian growls.

"Sorry" I mumble.

He just rolls his eyes and walks off. I go back to my room and change. I pull on gray sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt of Ricky's. I throw my hair up in a bun and head downstairs.

When I get down I see all the guys shoving their face with food. I crinkle my nose. I grab an apple and lay down on the couch. My head falls into Ricky's lap and he smiles.

"You done?" He asks.

'Yep" I say.

"Good now you can go make us something to eat." Sam smiles.

I growl and get up. I head to the kitchen and start t cook something up. It was pasta with red sauce. My home made sauce. After I make four plates I call the boys over. The all grab a plate and I smile.

"Should I take one to Kian?" I ask.

'"Yes, He loves Pasta" Connor smiles.

I make another plate and start to walk up the stairs. Once I get to the top I hear yelling. I listen by the door and lean my ear against it. He is arguing about something but I can’t make out.

"Stop you can’t make decisions for me anymore. I want her and I plan to get her, even if it means forcing her" He growls and hangs up.

I wait a minute and then knock on his door. I head a slight 'go away' but I open the door anyways. I see him laying down on the bed with his phone on his chest. He is in a bad mood I could tell easily but I didn’t care.

"The boys told me to bring you pasta." I smile.

"Leave it and get out" He says bluntly.

"You don’t have to be an ass about it" I say pissed.

"Get out" He growls.

I set down the plate, "The boys are worried about you and you don’t even care. You fake your YouTube videos and that’s sad. You need to get over the past and move on from being a prick and a dick. Grow up.” I say.

"What did you call me?" He says.

He looks at me and he gets up. He shoves me by the shoulders to the wall and my head hits it. He grab my wrists tight and I try to get out but I can’t.

"Let go of me" I say.

"New call me that again." He growls.

"I'm sorry" I cry.

"You should be scared" He smirks and lets go.

I grip my wrists and run to my room. Once I get into my room I look down at my arms. Bruises are going to start to form so I get a bunch of hair bands and put them on to hide the bruises and scars.

Scars from my past. I'm a month clean and I am happy about that.

I walk back down stairs and see the boys are cleaning the dishes. I smile at them and the smile back.

"You eating anything?" Ricky asks.

"No I'm not hungry" I smile.

"Laura, You haven’t been hungry for five days" He frowns.

'I'm not feeling good" I mutter.

"We both know that's not the case Laura. You need to eat" Ricky says.

"Ricky I'm not fucking hungry" I yell.

"You can’t starve yourself god damit" He screams back at me.

I stand up and go out back. In the back yard there is a pool and not too far off is the beach. I walk to the beach and sit down in the sand. I lay back and go on my phone. I tweet a pic of the stars and think of something to say. But I can’t. I sigh and look at the water. It's beautiful. The sky is dark so I can’t see anything.

"Laura?" Someone screams.

"Laura I know you are out there, please come back in." Ricky yells walking towards the beach.

I get up and walk towards him. He opens his arms and I hug him tight.

"I just don’t want you to go back to how you were. That scared me." He cries into my hair.

We go back into the house and I set down onto the couch with the boys. They all look at me but Ricky glares at them and shakes his head. They put on a movie and I fall asleep curled up next to Jc.