Chapter 18 Disallowed to Leave

Finally the Third Prince's life is spared, hurried make a report back to Luo Yang, the Third Prince is captured and sent back, this time he really losing his dignity and being disgrace to the bottom.

Losing the support of Third Prince military forces, the Cong Zhou Bandits are in chaos, and this could be assume that, the tactics of Xiao Zhi is succeed, this one month time, makes those bandits and others miscellaneous being wiped out, some of the remaining, but not worth to mentioning would bring trouble, but still all will be destroyed soon or later.

On the other hands, Chu Zhu Yu is trying to persuade Xiao Zhi to dispatch the troops to rescue the Young Master of Zhi's residence, the entire family of Zhi Officer really takes Chu Zhu Yu as savior.

But at this time the savior is in the middle of bargaining with the General...

"I want to go out!" The woman is so stubborn begging.

"Cannot." The man isn't in discuss mood, rejecting.

"Why can't I?"

"Your wound hasn't recovered."

"Nonsense, this morning the doctor said my wound is recovered."

"Outside is still in chaos."

"How can, all the people said that you have stabilized the rebellion, the current situation is so much stable than before."

The general is sighed, finally put down the book on his hand, "I am not at ease."

"What makes you not feel assured, I am not a child." Chu Zhu Yu muttered.

"Whatever it is, I can't let any possibility of something to happen." Xiao Zhi make a fist of his hand, it's make habit for him to stroke Chu Zhu Yu lips corner, after she got injured, he always gently stroking her lips corner just to remind himself, because of his careless, she being captured and even being injured.

Chu Zhu Yu shrunken her lips.

Even she really understands how he worried about her, afraid she being hurt, but still Chu Zhu Yu really can't endure. Since then, every time she walking, there will be person followed her, freedom... it far from the time she as maid before in general residence. Moreover since she backs from Cong Zhou, she always wants to visit the tea field, "if you still being in such way to control me, once I really feel unhappy, I will leave you."

Chu Zhu Yu only randomly spoke, but never thought that only with those words, Xiao Zhi expression changed become white pale, "What are you saying?"

"Ah?" She looked at that pale face.

"Do you want to leave me? Zhu Yu." He stands up, occupy commanding position looked at her. Suddenly the atmosphere changed to depressing mood, it seems there is invisible pressure.

"I..." she opened her mouth, feeling that her lips hard to open. His face changed as white pale as paper, but his eyes sight turns to be very sharp, as if it burn and the atmosphere just become so dangerous.

"Tell me, is it true or not?" his fingers stroke and grasp her lips, it not the wound in her corner lips that make him stroking her lips from left to right and from right to left.

Somehow her lips began to feel hot, while he, his body is radiating danger atmosphere and it become more intense.

"Jue Qing, you listen to me, I just..."

"Don't say!" he used his palm to shut her up. Doesn't want to heard and listen anything from her, he afraid if she say it, he scared can't bear it.

"I disallowed. Disallowed you to leave me!" Xiao Zhi embraces Chu Zhu Yu, his lips nonstop keep on saying in her ears, what is the most panicking thing deep in his heart? That kind of frightened, kind of pain alike meat being bitten, makes him can't endure.