Chapter 8 Going Out From The Residence

Wearing very simple cloth combing the hair with very simple braid, taking the opportunity when the general residence not really guarded because afternoon-break, Chu Zhu Yu was sneaking out from the general residence through back door.

Her hands carefully opened the knob of the door, at the time she ready to go out, suddenly a very familiar voice called her....

"What are you doing?"

Chu Zhu Yu body stiffen slowly turn her head it turns out to be the person who come every night to her room and sleep in her bed.

"Aren't you imperial guard? Why are you here?" She furiously glared at him after she asking him.

Xiao Zhi hands rounded in the center of his chest very calmly he looked at Chu Zhu Yu.

Being looked at for some time she winked her eyes desperately because she feels guilty. Standing too long in here they will be found out by people. Until the time, even she wants to stay it will difficult. Once she thinks about it, she uses very soft voice, "I tell you something but you should swear you won't say it to anyone."

"Okay." He agreed.

Chu Zhu Yu moved so close to Xiao Zhi until her face was an inch away from him, she spoke with very low and soft voice : " I want to go out."

Because of her close distance her breath was reaching him he feels the air turn to be hot near his ear. It's a strange feeling, a sense of numb.

"Where are you going?"

"To Avalokitesvara temple." She spoke softly, looking at his clueless expression, she tries to explain : "Today is the Avalokitesvara birthday, I... anyhow, I am Buddhist devotee, naturally I need to go for praying."

After she spoke, she touched him "You can't say to anyone." She looked at Xiao Zhi.

He thought for a moment and said : "Okay, but..."

"But what?"

"I also want to go."

What, OMG!

Even after the two person walking in the street, Chu Zhu Yu haven't finished murmuring, why did the imperial guard job seems to be so relax? Very easy to sneak out? Once she thinks again of the hardship she goes through for slipping out in this afternoon, she had to finish all the job at the morning and bribe some maids, to show how she really is persistent to go out.

At the bustling street of Luo Yang, Chu Zhu Yu is finally relieved she has been in general residence for days during the time she lived in her house she told her father that she went to buy tea leaves. From here walking to two more street that's her tea house, if there was no person standing next to her she really wants to see her tea house.

"What are you thinking?" Xiao Zhi asking Chu Zhu Yu because she seems not focus. Just now, her face shown little sadness expression he dislikes to see her with that kind of expression. He likes to see her laughing expression.

"No, nothing." She shook her head. They stopped the horse carriage in front of the temple.

This avalokitesvara temple is filled with stick of incest that being burned non-stop, it's so crowded. Chu Zhu Yu pulling Xiao Zhi and penetrate his body stays close to her, alike the tea time. They haven't even gotten close to the temple's door Chu Zhu Yu is already sweating all over her body.

"Extremely tired. Never thought there will this many people." She wiped her sweat. She was surprised to see the person next to her, has no changes, the breath is stable, his forehead has not even one bead of sweat, "How come you're not sweating?"