Chapter 12 Marry You

Start from the beginning

"Alright!" he smiling, pulling her to his bosom, "Zhu Yu, I want to sleep."

"You go to sleep by yourself!" that big bed is inside the room, it enough for three four person lying on.

"But, I want to hug on you while sleeping."

"Cannot." She refused

"Why can't I?"

"That time when you hugged on me, no one knew, if now you act at the same way, all the people in general residence will know!" and then, the rumor will spread to the center of Luo Yang city. On the end, she will be bullied as a woman who seducing the General and become his love affair and she will be spat by their saliva.

"And so what?" he raised his eyebrow, restrain himself, he can't wait to hug her anymore, and takes her to bed.

Wei wei, OMG! The act should that fast ma? Once her body above bed, she busy to escape by crawling down the bed, but as soon, he easily catches her ankle.

"Zhu Yu." He frowned, "Previously you letting me to hug on you."

"The situation was different."

"What the differences?"

"Whatever, it just..." her tender body being fixed into his arm, while only can show her red face,

"Others will talk about me!"

He stopped, his half body has crawled to hers, his fingers gently stroking her hair, his eyebrow frowned deeper, as if he is thinking and considering something.

Her finger stretch her palm wider and pushing him away from her body. She even nagging : "Actually, inside this residence there are many maid who willing hugged by you, if you really need someone..."

Suddenly, Xiao Zhi smiling, "How about I marry you, on that way, no one will talk about you."

"You married me?" Chu Zhu Yu stunned.

"ng, marry you, I want to marry you, Zhu Yu, I love you." His lips covered hers as if suck all the sweetness from her lips. Suddenly his mind being enlightened and become very clear.

That right, he loves her, he wants to marry her, marrying someone that makes him sentimentally attached to the girl. Unconsciously, he starting and searching and desire her more and more in any time, wanting to hear she speaks, wanting to touch her, wanting in her body has his own scent.

Zhu Yu, Zhu Yu, like a pearl, like a jade, she is the one he can't let go, the precious ones of his.

He wants to marry her?

The well-known general Xiao Zhi, the big general of the country, wants to marry Chu Zhu Yu?!

Being afraid, once it spoke out, it would be the biggest joke and laughing stock for people. But she knows that he is serious, because he really speaks very serious.

She enters the general residence, the purpose is for bearing the baby of the general who will use her surname, Chu, so her tea house won't be taken over by her big uncle. Once if general Xiao Zhi really marrying her, as afraid that tea house giving to her big uncle, they won't dare to take it. But,...

Chu Zhu Yu raised her head, looking at Xiao Zhi pair of clear bright eyes. His pair of eyes is so clear, clear to as if there is no slightly distracting thought. He loves her, but how about her? Does she love him?

Weirdly, she suddenly feel guilty, how if he finds out that she is hiding her status, entering the general residence with "mission"... she not dares to imagine how his expression. Angry? Resentment? Or he will be cold heartless?