He moved closer to her, so close till Chu Zhu Yu could clearly see his eyelashes. Yesterday when he hugged her because he was acupunctured her, thus she couldn't even to move and see him clearly. And now when she has already been able to see him clearly, nothing she can say except this man indeed has breathless good looking.

"That's because... because..." wanted to die, under his intense staring, she even difficult to speak but stammered. Quickly, she stepped back for few steps, she firmly said : "Shortly to say, I can't."

He has been observing her for a moment, he frowned because he didn't understand and then he heaved a sigh, "Even if I never did it before, but from the way that person told me, I think it is reliable."

Hah? She starting not to understand what he said, suddenly she felt his face has slowly become bigger and closer, then...

Bang!

Her face turned to be red because her lips pressed by his lips.

Very soft lips, giving her amazed sensation, Chu Zhu Yu felt as if all her blood was rushing and focusing only on her lips now. Her lips feeling hot, while that kind of hot feeling was actually coming from his cold lips.

Was this what so called as kissing? She... she... she has been living for eighteen years but being kissed by someone whose she didn't even know name!

For moment, he finally released his lips from her lips.

"And now, you can brew me a tea." He showed serious looked, not even slightly shown that he has tried to harass her. Moreover he even looked alike refined scholar who entering the tea house in which he had already paid the bill and waiting for his tea to be served.

Chu Zhu Yu was dazzling, perplexing and staring sharply to the man who kissed her, what he said, he did... "You kissed me, just for tea?" her voices raised couple octave.

She even growling out.

"Are you angry?"

"Absolutely!"

"Someone told me that as long as I did like just now, girls will do as I said." He confidently said.

Who said, she wanted to get that person and immediately killed the person! Chu Zhu Yu pissed off.

"Didn't I kiss you enough for long time?" Xiao Zhi Zhi was already trying to bend down his body, look alike to re-try his action once again.

Oh no, wasn't once enough?! "Wait... wait... you, you really serious only want to drink tea?"

He stopped and nodding his head.

"Hm... I am going to brew tea for you but you are prohibited to do something "stupid". She walked quickly, dashing and rushing to take out all her tea set.

Time has passed, Xiao Zhi Zhi finally could enjoy the tea he has wished to drink, while Chu Zhu Yu non-stoppingly glaring at him whom still drinking the tea, his way of drinking the tea is very elegant and indeed he has such good looking features as man. As long as she looked at him, she not even felt tired for bit.

Came to give a thought, it seems that only someone like her who could tolerate his behavior. If it changed to another high classes missy, they might suicide!"Why you looking at me in that way?" Xiao Zhi took a glance to Chu Zhu Yu, slightly narrowing his eyes.

She suddenly remembered something after being watching him.

"Who are you?"

"Don't you know who I am?" He was bit surprised looking at her.

She rolled her eyes. He never told her, how on earth she would know about him. Frankly speaking, the status and someones background is identified from the bright color they wear. Only monks and guards will wear black clothes.