Chapter 3Hugging on Her and Sleep

Start from the beginning

Is this a human? Or the living deity? 

Chu Zhu Yu dumbstruck staring the figure which is standing outside her window. This is a good looking man, tall, long and his lean body wrapped in a black robe and the wide sleeves narrow to the waist. He is wearing Yu Guan3]on his hair. While the golden belt tied around his waist, beautiful eyebrow, eyes as clear as water, aquiline nose, thin lips with extremely pale pink, the good-looking face in the darkness of night actually gives a sense of immortality feeling. 

"Are you human?" The word has already blurted out before thinking.

And the person is sweeping her with his glance, "Who are you?"

"The work-maid at Xiao residence." Ng, this is her new status.

"Name?" 

"Chu.... Zhu Yu." She desperately reported her name.

He moves his brow, the next moment he has moved to the front of her window and say weirdly three words—- This Well Enough. 

Chu Zhu Yu confused, "What is this well enough?"

"You are not to thin, hugging won't loose hand."

"....." Her face darkened, "I am plump and not fat!" The meat on her body is one the thing she hates most, every time she sees other girls wearing make up graceful, she should spend more Yin Ze1]than others in order to buy the fabric cloth for making her own dresses. 

"No one said you fat." The beautiful person looked at her, his voice sound like soft willow but truly nice, "Just now what are you reciting?" 

Alright, la, good-looking person really good looking, even the voice is nice. She decided behalf of his beauty, forgiving him of what he was saying before, "Nothing, just reciting randomly." He doesn't carefully listen to the poem.

"That thing on your hand, what is it?" The beautiful man keeps asking.

"Oh, it is tea." Chu Zhu Yu just remembered if she is holding hot tea cup.

"Smell good." He said. 

Once Chu Zhu Yu feels her hand loosen, her cup tea is on the other person hand already.

The slender finger holding the tea shiny purple teacup, Chu Zhu Yu looking at the beauty and exclaimed beauty man even has beautiful fingers. 

Xiao Zhi picks up the teacup, the smell of the tea was very soft not too strong, it had the scent of fruit and flower. Just now, he has had a hard time to get sleep, under the moonlight he has to stroll and get hooked with the scent which is this tea scent.

"Is this a scent of tea?" He felt kind of different from the usual tea he has.

"Do you like to drink tea?" She asked, It is kind of hard to find someone who likes tea in General residence but meeting this kind of skilled person, she must have good chat with him. 

He thinks a moment and answered: "Tolerable." 

Chu Zhu Yu got excited, "So, usually what kind of tea do you like to drink?" as she has been working as a maid in General residence, it really hard to meet someone who likes tea, naturally she should have a good chit chat.

"Ju Shan Yin Zhen2]." What he said is the yellow types tea that is one of the best tea.

Chu Zhu Yu speechless, that is one of the best tea ah~ , in the market it price extremely expensive, because it is valuable tea, it hard to price. "The others kind?" 

"That's all." He shook his head. 

"...." Speechless, "So you only drink this kind of tea?"