chapter 11 - By the Light of the Moon

Začať od začiatku

Liv was leaning against the back of the couch.

Nicola and Kaylin were sitting in chairs on either side of the couch.

Rose, Damon and Cristian were standing, facing them.

"Klaus is the real deal," Rose told them.

"The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after my sisters?" Liv asked.    

From 2.07 "Masquerade", in the Lockwood Study, Sarah picked up a letter opener, raising it to stab Tyler in the back. Tyler turned to face Sarah. Sarah stabbed him in the shoulder. Tyler pushed her back, making her fall and hit her head forcefully on the desk with a loud crack, making her fall to the floor. 

Tyler fell to his knees, hitting the floor.

Caroline stood. "Tyler? Tyler, what's happening?"

"Get away," Tyler told them. Kacie stood, stepping closer. Tyler held his hands up. "Get away!"

"What's happening?" Caroline asked.

"Tyler!" Kacie told him.

Tyler looked up with glowing gold eyes.

From 2.10 "The Sacrifice", in the Lockwood Mansion's living room, Tyler and Kacie were sitting on the couch.

"Kacie..." Tyler trailed off. "I didn't want to be this. I didn't want it to be this way. It wasn't supposed to. I have no control over my body, or my... urges. And I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt Alex. And that's all my... instincts want. To hurt people. To kill people. I can't be around Alex anymore, Kace. I'm not sure I can even be around you."

Kacie sat beside him. "Mason found a way to control himself. Maybe it just takes some time. You know? Okay, and Alex loves you. I think she would understand. I'm not walking away from this. I don't care what you want, or you don't want to take a chance of doing. You're not gonna hurt me. And I don't want anything to happen to you. You're my brother, Ty. And I just don't want you to be alone."

Tyler nodded in understanding.

From 2.10 "The Sacrifice", in Slater's Apartment, Alex and Elena were arguing with Stefan and Damon.

"We don't want to be saved," Elena told them. She took a deep breath. "Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that we love, including the two of you."

From 2.08 "Rose", in Cristian's House's living room, Rose and Cristian were talking.

"I don't want to run anymore because I don't have anywhere else to run to," Rose told him.

From 2.10 "The Sacrifice", in Slater's Apartment, Stefan, Damon, Alex, Elena and Rose were being confronted by three vampires and Elijah.

Rose rushed out of the apartment, leaving.

Elena: (voice over from 2.10 The Sacrifice) "She was just scared. She didn't mean to run."

From 2.10 "The Sacrifice", outside the Gilbert House, Damon, Stefan, Alex and Elena stood on the porch.

"Yes, she did," Damon told them. "She's been running for five hundred years."

Liv burst out of the house, running down the porch steps.

"Liv, where are you going?" Elena asked. Liv didn't answer, running toward a car. "Liv!"

Jeremy walked out of the house.

Alex, Damon, Elena and Stefan looked at Jeremy.

"What the hell was that about?" Stefan asked.

Jeremy sighed, shaking his head in regret. "It's Cristian."