Hazel was looking at both of them by now , and when she looked at the woman the woman looked back at her

" oh my dear lord , hazel is that you " the woman asked looking at a helpless hazel .

When hazel took a good look at the woman , she knew exactly who it was .

" yes mama Sharon , it's me " Hazel said with an small smile on her face .

Mrs.Sharon was a friend of Hazels mother and she also owned a restaurant that hazel use to love going to when she was younger , and Hazel was guessing that this was that restaurant .

" oh child where have you been we hadn't seen you in ages " mama Sharon bent down to Hazels level , hugging her .

Hazels mother use to always take her to Mrs.Sharon restaurant " Mama Sharon's Kitchen" when she was little when every she was feeling sad , an there she met mama Sharon . Mama Sharon would always let Hazel help clean and help cook sometimes , whenever she wanted to .

That's were hazel met Chad , Chad was mama Sharon's son and the last time Hazel had seen him , he was alittle nerdy , slim 12 year old , while Hazel was a chubby 11 year old .

" c'mon in here child and get you something to eat " mama Sharon said in her strong New Orleans accent .

Hazel was hesitant at first , she didn't want to be a bother to them . But Hazel knew mama Sharon , and mama Sharon was one of the most kindest and sweetest woman you could ever met .

Hazel got up and followed mama Sharon into the back of the restaurant , back there was like a living room/hang out room .

It had sectional cream color couches with a flat screen on the wall .

Light brown walls with Hard wood floors . This place was looking good from the last time she had been there .

Hazel kept standing waiting for mama Sharon to return .

" Hazel , you look different " Chad said while looking at her from the couch he was sitting on .

" I know " hazel mumbled looking down . Hazel didn't look that different . All it was , was that her light skin had gotten pale and her hair had gotten way longer since she was little , besides that she looked the same .

" your still beautiful though " Chad told her with a smile on his face . But chad didn't look too bad his self , he looked fine as hell , Hazel thought . With his brown skin and dark brown eyes . And tattoos all over his arms and neck , he was really handsome .

Chad and mama Sharon had always thought that hazel was the most beautiful girl they ever seen . She was just so cute with her hazel colored eyes , long black hair and chubby cheeks .

" alright child , here you go . Now I want'cha to go in that bathroom right there and get cleaned up , ok ? " mama Sharon told her while giving her a pair of sweats and a black v neck shirt .

Mama Sharon always kept those kind of things in the restaurant just in case something every happened like this .

" yes , ma'am . thank you so much mama " Hazel told mama Sharon with tears in her eyes . Hazel loved Mrs.Sharon deeply and with mama Sharon vice versa .

Hazel walked into the bathroom , they had in the room . She pulled down her cut up / dirty jeans and did her business on the toilet . when she was done she strated cleaning her self with the bathroom soap .

Hazel came out the bathroom feeling fresher than she was before , with her hair in a tight long phonytail and her other clothes in a bag .

" let me take those suga , and here you go " mama Sharon gave her a plate full of soul food and took the clothes out her hand . Mama Sharon went off and disappeared again .