Part 19 - It's not your fault

Start from the beginning

"No don't think about that, shh now just calm she's going to be alright" he said with his arm still wrapped around my body.

I broke into a tears while he was trying to comfort me with a hug, he never let go of his arm. I was scared, I was so scared that I wss going to loose her just like I lost my dad. It was so fast and I wouldn't forgive myself if that thing happened to her.

~

We had been out here for a few minutes until Gabriel suddenly showed up, his face looked worried. I hugged him and started to cry again, I couldn't hold my tears.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" i said to him.

"Hey hey she's okay right?" He asked me trying to look into my eyes.

"We still don't know" Ayden said.

"What happened?" He tried to stay calm while having his hand on my arm trying to make me looking straight to his eyes.

"She took too many ptsd pills" i said while my voice was shaky.

"Oh god" he said.

"I'm sorry Gabe" i said.

"It's not your fault Lana, we just have to pray. If you're asking who's fault is this it should be mine I didn't know that she is in a depression" he said.

"No don't blame yourself" i said.

"Lets just pray for her" he said.

~

Mom was still closing her eyes, so many tubes connected to her body while i was sitting on the chair next to her with my chin on the bed and my hand holding her hand, hoping that she was going to open her eyes very soon.

My eyes felt hurt because i kept crying while waiting for the result, The doctor talked to Gabriel about mom's condition. He said that mom was having a heavy depression but she had been hiding it for too long.

"Lana" Gabriel voice broke the silent.

"Go get yourself a drink, i'll stay here with mom" Gabriel said and i stay in a silent.

"Gabriel is right you should take a fresh air lets go" Ayden said which made me turned my head and got up from the chair.

"I'll take care of her" Ayden said to Gabriel who was standing next to me.

"Thank you" Gabriel said before we left the room.

~

We bought a coffee and now we were sitting at the empty long hall outside mom's room. It was actually the same hall as my dad's last room. I was sitting with him next to me in a silent while my eyes were looking straight to the white empty hall in front of me.

"It's all my fault" i said.

"Why did you say that?" He asked me.

"She's depressed all because of me" i said.

Ayden was trying to make me look into his eyes, he was looking at me while listened into every single word that came out of my mouth.