Untitled Part 3

Clint was in trouble.

Not with his caregivers but he knows they'll freak out soon enough. He let out a sob and activated his comms. "Daddy..." He mumbles and the entire comm system goes silent.

"Shit." is heard from Tony as Steve starts beating more furiously at the Hydra agents. "I got Hawkbaby, you guys get them down." He shouts into the comm, Clint feels metal arms lift him up and Clint turned to see Ironman's helmet.

"Tones..." Clint tries to elabrate but Tony shook his head and got the boy onto the quinjet. 

"Bruce!" Tony calls, ushering Clint to sit by the bored looking man. "Not a code green but we need you to just...make sure he stays here." Tony bolted before either had uttered a word. Bruce glanced at Clint and tilted his head.

"Slipped?" He asks and Clint nods. "Care to explain how?" Clint gulped back a sob and wiped his eyes.

"Was fightin' an....an' then suddenly feelin' lil y'know? Was feelin' big then suddenly I'm lil an'...an' now I'm here." He tries to explain and Bruce nods. The man smiles at him lightly.

"So you went from feeling normal to being in headspace. Ok, we can figure out later what triggered you. Why don't you nap and I'll tell bubby and papa what happened." Clint tried to argue but he was exhausted. He was soon asleep on Bruce's lap.

**************

When Clint's eyes open he's in his bed on the 'family' floor. He can hear Bucky moving around cleaning in the front room and Steve pacing whilst on the phone, He shifted and grunted to find him changed into his little clothes and a pull-up. He was pretty sure right now he was between headspaces so he kept it on as he shuffled out of his room and peaked around the corner and spotted Bucky putting away some of Tony's toys, the man smiled and waved at Clint. "Hey baby boy. Wanna come 'ere?" He asks and Clint felt tears well in his eyes as he all but sprinted into Bucky's arms.

"I'm sorry" He mumbles into Bucky as the man brushes his hands through Clint's hair. He continues to apologise whilst Bucky holds him.

"Hawk, it's fine. You slipped by accident." He mumbles into Clint's hair, Steve hangs up the phone and is immedatly checking Clint over for injuries.

"I'm so proudof you for saying you slipt." He mumbles, the two care givers continue to inspect boy for a moment and then Steve asks the question. "So....was it me or Bucky you where calling for?" Steve asks and Clint flushes darkly. "I know it's only been two weeks since we took you in but I'd love to be your papa or daddy, which ever and Buck-" Clint interrupts him.

"Bucky...Bucky is Daddy....Your like...papa but if you keep mother hennin' me I'm calling you mommy" He threats and Steve lets out a loud laugh, Clint feels his stomach fill with butterflies and blushed a bit. 

"Ok, Ok, I won't hen so much. But we do need to get you some food and then we're all going to watch some movies and have a family night ok? If our other two littles are busy it'll be us three." He says smiling. Clint grins a bit.

"Can I help cook?" He asks excitedly, Steve grins back a bit.

"Sure." He glances at Bucky who is glaring at him quiet stubbornly.

"So what I have to go grab the little monsters from the labs and be a big mean bubby whilst you get to cook with our biggest guy? Not happenin'. You go grab 'em and I'll cook. Maybe it'll be ediable unlike your cooking." He teases Steve and the man looked 'offended'. 

"My cooking is amazing. Clint isn't my cooking amazing?" Steve says looking to Clint, Clint looks to Bucky who's indicating him to say no whilst Steve's looking at him to say yes. Clint thinks for a moment before a grin spreads across his face.

"My cookin' better" He says with a nod, Steve gasps and Buck laughs loudly.

"I bet it is. Papa is going to grab your diaper clad science brothers whilst me and you make some food. I'm thinking curry." He says excitedly and Clint nods his head happily. 

"YEAH!" He shouts.

*************

Cooking with Clint 101 -

Rule 1 - He is never ever ever allowed to 'taste test' the food.

Bucky found this out when one minute he had a bowl of chopped peppers, turned his back to start the onions and looked back to check on the little to find half the bowl empty and Clint looking at him with a stuffed mouth. ".....What....Clint....I....I was-That wasn't even a full minute" Bucky was at a loss for words as he walks over to Clint who swallows and gives him a guilty smile.

"...Was taste testin'?" He says and Bucky fights back a chuckle as he gives the boy a stern look.

"No more taste testing, I need to cut more peppers now.....Why don't you be a good boy for me and get me the pasta out."

Cooking with Clint 101 -

Rule 2 - Never let Clint check for 'food'

Bucky had waited ten minutes before he finally sighed and called out. "Clint? Where's the pasta bud?" He looks around and doesn't see him in the kitchen. With a sigh he wonders out the kitchen and spots him in the pantry surrounded by pasta both shells and twirls. Bucky takes a deep breath. "Ok..ok...ok..." He rubs his head and checks his boy over. Just as Steve arrives Bucky is trying to think what he can do, Steve notices the mess and looks at the two littles in his arms and smiles. 

"Clint, love can you help me? The boys really miss their big brother" Steve calls and Clint looks over, eyes going incrediably big. 

"Yeah!" He rushes over and Bucky gives him the biggest look of 'you saved dinner' look he's ever seen before the man runs off to continue cooking. "Brucie Brucie Brucie!" Clint says excitedly to an exhausted looking boy, Tony is already crashing on Steve's chest so Clint leaves him alone. "We eats sooo much soon that you-you'll pop! I helped Daddy cook an' an' it's gonna taste totally awesome!" He shouts a bit and Tony lets out a tired whimper. Steve smiles.

"Clint big guy. Inside voice ok? Tony and Bruce are real sleepy but I bet after they're dressed they'd love to watch robin hood with you." Clint's eyes brighten more as Steve moves to Tony's nursery first and gets the boy dressed into his pyjama's and then repeats the process with Bruce. Clint bounced excitedly the entire time, Steve set the boys down in the front room before examining Clint with a chuckle. "Come on, you need new pyjama's too. Whilst were at it you can see your new potty" Clint tilts his head following his papa into his bathroom. He spots the new toilet and goes bright red.

It was a purple hawkeye training potty, one designed for littles beginning potty training. He let out a squeak as Steve moved him towards the toilet and points to it. "Go on, try to use the toilet like a big boy." Clint looks to Steve, then the training potty and then back to Steve.

"Scary..." He mumbles, leaning into Steve's side and the man sighs.

"Ok I get it, it's scary but Clint I mean it big guy you gotta use the toilet or we'll have to diaper you up." Clint goes bright red and shakes his head. "I know you don't want to but if you can't use the toilet then you can't have pull ups." Clint looks at his toes.

"...Can I try tomorrow?" He asks softly and Steve nods.

"Ok big guy. Come on we have a movie to watch." He says softly.

They spent the evening watching Disney movies and eating curry. Clint was still un-sure of the potty training thing but he made a choice.

He'd be a big boy for his papa and daddy.