Untitled Part 2

Clint was woken to small shakes on his shoulder, Bucky's deep gravely voice calling out to him as he was pulled into reality. He was aware of his body shaking with sobs but couldn't seem to stop it. "It's ok, it's ok. You're here. You're in Avenger's tower" He mutters to Clint, Clint clings to him as he sobs more. "Everything will be ok." He mumbles into Clint's short locks.

They sat like that for what felt like hours but what must of been only a few minutes, Clint started to calm down when Steve spoke. "The baths finished." Clint paused for a moment, seeming to take this information in before he felt the clammy wetness between his legs. His heart stopped and his wails started up again. Bucky shot Steve an evil look as he continued to rub Clint's back and whisper into his ear softly.

"It's ok Clint, we all have accidents." He mumbles. "Did you know when Stevie was still a scrawny scrap he used to wet the bed almost every night." Bucky grins at the small smile tugging on his lips. "His Ma and me where so sure he was a little because he'd cry each time but then he got caregiver. You can't believe the amount of people I had to do jobs for because his dumbass couldn't be a little." Clint actually giggled at this whilst Steve weakly argues.

"I did not cry!" He tries and Bucky just gives him the 'look' and he shuts up immediately. Bucky carried the little boy into the bathroom and brushed some hair from his eyes. 

"Ok big guy, strip down for us whilst I make sure your Papa didn't make it too hot." Bucky says calmly. Clint blushed darkly and tried not to look at them as he stripped. Steve smiles at him taking the clothes from the boy. "Daddy's gonna give you a bath whilst papa gets you some clothes ok?" He waits for Clint to nod before settling him into the bath and started to wash the boy. 

**********

That had been a hell of a night on all three of them, Clint had been convinced to wear a pull up to bed thankfully but he was still having his nightmares. Steve had gone and gotten breakfast going whilst Bucky handed the three little boys. "Little Hawk, time to wake up" He mutters to the boy, Clint wiggles a little and cracks an eye at him. "Hey little Hawk" He mumbles. Clint grunts and nuzzles into Bucky's stomach with a whimper. The man laughed a little. "Little Hawk if you don't get up I'll have to tickle you. And trust me when I say I won't stop no matter what" He threats and that has Clint sliding off the bed and standing in the over sized shirt in minutes.

"That's bullyin'!" He argued and Bucky shot him a wicked grin. 

"Shame. Come on, we need to wake Green Bean and Iron baby." Clint blinked for a moment before moving towards Bucky but let out a shriek when the man cupped his butt with a chuckle. "Clean. Good boy." He says calmly and Clint groans loudly. 

"Again, Bullyin'" He huffs, Bucky hooks his arm in Clint's own and walks to Bruce's room first as he was the easiest of the two younger ones to wake. "How come Bruce and Tony have separate rooms?" He asks tilting his head. Bucky glances at him as he gently rouses the boy from his cot.

"Well, Tony tends to have nightmares every so often and obviously a screaming friend and brother isn't the best thing to hear when you turn into a giant rage monster." He mumbles setting Bruce on the changing table, Clint immediately turned his head away to give him privacy. "I mean I'd love to put the twins together in one room but nooooo they have to set each other off" He teased the boy as he finished taping him up. "Ok Green bean can you follow Clint into the front room like a big boy?" Bruce gave a nod and took Clint's hand happily. Clint looked to Bucky awkwardly before allowing Bruce to take him to the front room.

"Steve?" He calls awkwardly as Bruce drags him towards the sofa, he blushed a bit as the boy almost fell over. "Steve?" He asks again.

"I'm here, I'm here" He says walking in, Steve takes one look at Bruce and smiles lifting him up. He flashes Clint a smile and indicates to the kitchen. "Come on. You can entertain the little monster whilst I serve up some waffles" Clint's eyes widen in anticipation and he practically sprinted to the kitchen. Steve laughs a little.

"WAFFLES!" Clint bounced excitedly, looking up at Steve as he set Bruce in his high chair. "I haven't had waffles since before the circus! Do you know how long that' been? SOOOO LONG!" He extends his arms out widely and Steve lets out a low chuckle.

"Well it's a good thing they're almost done." He grins, watching as Clint bounces more. With a chuckle he sets the boy on the booster chair ad starts serving the waffles up after a few minutes. Bucky soon walks in with Tony on his hip. He plopped the boy in his chair and soon the entire family was sat down eating waffles happily.

************

Bucky watched quietly as his three boys played happily with Hunter and Peter Parker. Nick stood next to the other caregiver, a smile on his face as he watches his little boy play. "I can't believe you managed to wrangle a newly identified little and he happens to be freaking Spider-Man" Bucky grunts out, Nick smirks a bit and chuckles.

"That's five littles down." He says calmly. "I didn't mean to but Tony had been keeping his eyes on him, he'd just turned 18 and Phil had offered him a lift when he missed his bus. It wasn't me this time at least" He grinned. "God. You should of seen how shaky the kid was around me. Wouldn't even look at me, it was such a mean thing to do" He said the last part of the sentence loud enough for Peter to hear and the little stuck his tongue out with a huff. Hunter gives a laugh at this.

"I see. At least Stevie owes me $20" He says casually. Clint and Hunter had started playing away from the 'younger' littles and seemed to be playing some game of pretend, the two care givers listened in as they played.

"So then-then the super spy rabbit destroys the....the....building block tower!" Hunter says excitedly, Clint grins nodding along.

"A-An' then da little robin comes an' gets him away!" The two giggle loudly and the caregivers glance at each other.

"....Good god when they're big they are not going on missions together." Nick said with a deep sigh, Bucky barks out a laugh at that. "I'm not kidding, I mean it. If they go on a mission together they will get red asses even if they're big" He threats and Bucky laughs a bit more.

"Bubbbbyyyy" Tony whines loudly and Bucky sighs.

"Duty calls" He grins, walking to the little boy and lifting him up. "Can you...?" He indicates to the other four and Nick waves him away. Clint watches as he goes and glances back at Nick before going back to playing with Hunter. Peter was quietly doodling with Bruce when Steve entered the room, covered in paint and looking exhausted.

"Wow. I don't know about keeping the littles away from paint, you look worse then when Skye and Bruce got into the arts and craft cupboard last month." Nick teases, Steve flushed brightly.

"I was workin' on somethin'" His Brooklyn accent came out strong as he defended him self, his blush deepened tenfold when Bucky entered, tsked and swatted his butt before depositing Tony on the floor.

"What did I tell you about playing with paint all day 'young man'" Bucky teases and Steve huffs.

"Shove it up your-" Bucky smirks at him and he huffs. "Well if our eldest would like to see his room now could he please follow me." He nodded his head to Clint who jumped up excitedly and Steve looked to Nick apologetically. The man waved him away and the two led their boy to his room.

The room walls where covered in jungle like trees and cartoon animals hid inside them. The floor was a grass green and the ceiling a beautiful blue and purple mix covered in stars. The bed was made to look like it was coming out of a willow tree, long branches of willow coming over the bed with fairy lights on each stem. A small hammock rested in the corner by the window and a tree house like nest was just a few feet off the ground. Two chests held his new toys and a built in closet held all of his little clothes.

Clint squealed loudly, running around the room. "No way!" He says loudly. Steve smiles sweetly as he explores every inch of his room. "No way! No way! Nooooo way!" He squeals a bit and Steve laughs.

"Yes way." He responds and almost falls over as Clint cuddles him with excitement.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He yells excitedly, Steve laughs a bit with a grin. 

"No problem little hawk, now why don't you go finish playing with Hunter and the other three. You can explore later." He ushers him out of the room and Clint is in good spirits through out the rest of the day.

By bed time he was so worn out he didn't really look at his new toys. Too tired to be excited Steve dresses him in his purple PJ's and Hawkeye Pull ups.

Clint was dry that night.