35

CelebrityNews- The newest Instagram Update pf Charmaine Dallas has the caption of 'Lies 👤'

CelebrityNews- The newest Instagram Update pf Charmaine Dallas has the caption of 'Lies 👤'. It has been exactly 4 months since we last heard from Shawn Mendes and Charmaine Dallas, everyone has been wondering if they are still together. Well, here's the answer; Shawn Mendes has been seen going out with Model, Hailey Baldwin. Coming from a private source, Shawn Mendes has been cheating on Charmaine Dallas for 3 months, Charmaine found out when her friends, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and other members of 'Magcon' told her last month. It has been over a month since we last heard of Charmaine Dallas, and her latest update stole everyone's attention, whilst Shawn Mendes and Hailey Baldwin haven't confirmed anything yet or addressed the issue. What do you guys think of the 'ShAine' breakup?

ShaineRise- No! Dad wouldn't do that!

CharmaineMendes- Seriously? What the fuck is this? @shawnmendes @charmainedallas

CharmaineDallas- Kindly don't tag me into this kind of posts/comments especially if it's about the mistake I made of believing that love and my name goes well together. 🙂

JackJ- Who's your private source?

CameronDallas- you guys aren't allowed to post shit like this! Or even address shit that doesn't involve you.

ShitTea- Ugh I knew that Hailey bitch was bad news 🙄

Peopleareshitty- OMG NOOO! Is shaine really over?

theteas- I heard they didn't really break up @peopleareshitty

Keanneniness- omg really? @theteas

theteas- yeah, @keanneniness they kinda just stopped talking to each other.

HaileyBaldsQueen- Hailey wouldn't do that 🙄

killthehoe- Actually @haileybaldsqueen Charmaine had spilled the tea. Go see for yourself

ShawnMendes- I didn't cheat.

shawnarmy- Yes Shawn is a good guy! He would never do that to Charmaine!

CharmaineDallas- stop with that innocent act of yours asshole @shawnmendes. You ignored me for 3 goddamn months and later on I found out you're already in a intimate relationship with a fucking hoe? You didn't even bother telling me! I had to find out from others, everybody deserves to know how much of a snake you are. You and that model of yours really go well together, you both are snakes and filthy peasants.

ShawnMendes- oh now ur talking 🙄

HaileyBaldwin- I have a name bitch, ever heard of the word respect others?. @charmainedallas

CharmaineDallas- I know that you have a name, I know the word 'Respect'. I respect people, I definitely do. I was raised to become a decent woman that doesn't stoop low to other uneducated people's level. You see Respect is for people who very much deserves to have it, and you definitely lost it. @HaileyBaldwin now go and grab your man and move far away from me or you'll be sent out to Mars by me kicking your ass.

Killem- MIC DROP!

Juicyjuicy- THAT BITCH DESERVES IT HA ALL HAIL QUEEN DALLAS

TheDallasTree- ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

--------
Liked by HaileyBaldwin, and 20,582 others.
---------
10,737 others have commented on this photo
---------