"...Ion know. Cuz I want to ." He shrugs .

"You sure it's nothing more than that ?" Boomer pops outta nowhere smirking .

Kentrell glares at him and he goes into surrender mode and walks away.

After a while I get hungry so we all head to the food court . As I'm talking to Kentrell whilst we're waiting for our food I suddenly spot an angry face marching towards me so I turn to face her as she stops in front of me with a group of other bitches.

"May I help you?" I ask looking her up and down .

"Who the fuck you think you is?! You think you can just come up here and steal my man after being here for 2 days?!"

Actually yeah, I do.

"Who the fuck said I was tryna steal yo man?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I saw the fucking post bitch! You tryna pretend like Kentrell yo man! Well guess what hoe, he's my fucking man, not yours !" She yells.

"Ok hunny, ima need for you to stop yelling in damn face because ain't nobody tryna steal ya fucking man . And if you so sure he yo man, why'd you have to come here and tell me? Why he ain't tell me himself?" I ask.

She looks up at Kentrell. ". . . Tell her!"

"Tell her what?" He replies .

"That I'm your girl and I'm carrying your fucking baby!"

"Kylah, you making a scene ." He whispers noticing all the people staring and some filming.

"Just tell her!"

"You are not my fucking girlfriend Kylah !"

"What, and she is?!"

More people crowd round and start filming.

"So this what we doing?? We dating middle schoolers now??"

"At least it's better than dating a thot!" I reply.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A THOT BITCH I WILL DRAG YO ASS!!" She yells and I can't help but laugh.

"Wow bitch...you really fucking crazy, you know that?" I laugh and so do some of the guys.

"FIGHT ME HOE! YOU CAN TALK BUT I BET YOU CAN'T THROW HANDS HUH?! FUCKING STUPID ASS CITY GIRL!"

"And that's supposed to be an insult? Look hoe, I ain't got time for your shit. I ain't come to the mall to have yo nasty ass dragon breath in my face ok?"

"Order 31!" The guy behind the counter calls out.

"Oh look, my food ready. You are dismissed ." I turn around and grab my food before walking away eating my fries, followed by Ben, Boomer, Kd and Montana.

"You got some balls kid ." Montana says .

"These fries is good, y'all want some?" I offer and they all just stare at me so I shrug and continue eating .