My Little Pony : The Age of Slender Part 3/3

TWILIGHTS POV

-----------------------

We were running and Princess Celestia said "don't worry twilight, slender will not prevail." I said I know princess Celestia, but are we going to survive? We will don't give up twilight. Princess Celestia said. After an hour we found a page. Then slender appeared and we ran away.

PINKIE PIES POV

-------------------------

We found a page after an hour of searching then slender appeared and we ran for our life's and after an hour of running we got away. Pinkie it will be all ok, right y'all? Apple jack said. Yep yep yep. All of the cutie mark crusaders said.

HUMANS POV

--------------------

We were searching for the page but instead of finding a page we found the book! So we were being chased by slender and after an hour we all found each other. Then we were all grabbed with his tentacles except for me. I said give them back. Slender shook his head side by side. That meant no so I said " Then prepare to die. Then slender grabbed me and I dropped the book and the pages. Dashie said " Let go of my dad!" Then she hit him and he let go of me. Then I put the pages into the book. And slender died. We all left the forest and said goodbye and then we clean her up from the blood, when slender threw her to the ground and we lived happily ever after.

THE END

-------------