My Little Pony : The Age of Slender Part 1/3

HUMANS POV

---------------------

Today I heard a boom. It was no ordinary boom it sounded different. I was concerned so I told Dashie to get her friends. Because I think it is slender.

DASHIES POV

---------------------

Daddy told me to once again get my friends. So I sent them the signal. I hope they respond because my daddy looked more worried than ever.

TWILIGHTS POV

------------------------

Rainbow dash sent us a signal so I got worried so I got all my friends and we went to Canterlot once again. We told Celestia what happened and she said we have to go there it might be very dangerous. I said maybe scootaloo and her friends can come because scootaloo wants to see rainbow dash. Ok.

HUMANS POV

--------------------

When they got here I told them that slender is back and we have to stop him. We will have to split up Celestia ,twilight, and rarity. Me, Dashie, and fluttershy. Pinkie pie, scootaloo, Apple jack, applebloom, and sweetie bell. Once we got to the forest I told them what to do and we split up. Fluttershy was freaking out and said I'm scared hold me. Relax fluttershy, you'll be ok. Dashie told fluttershy. I said Hey we found a page! it said "always watches no eyes. Then we heard a boom then slender appeared. Fluttershy screamed and started to cry. I then grab fluttershy and we run.slender grabbed fluttershy by one of her legs and pulls her. I try to hold on as good as I could but he was too strong. Dashie said hey let go of my friend! Then Dashie punches slender and grabs fluttershy and we run.

TWILIGHTS POV

---------------------

We were walking through the forest when we found a page. Yay we found a page! I said. Then we heard a boom and we saw slender. Rarity said "I think you need something better to wear maybe I can make you something! Rarity!!! I said.

We can't make him something, he wants to kill us!!! RUN!!!! I said. We ran away and luckily we got away from him.

PINKY PIES POV

---------------------

We were going through the forest and we found a page. I said Yay we found a page! Then slender appeared and I was soooo scared I couldn't even laugh away slender that's how scared I was and even my mane went flat.

TO BE CONTINUED.....