After the party.

Kellin and Nikki talked all throughout the rest of the party. They got to know eachother and Kellin decided he would like to be good friends with her in the near future.

"Hey, you know, you are pretty cute Kellin" Nikki said coyly. She suddenly got a burst of confidence "no, scrap that. Kellin, you are hella cute!"

Kellin blushed a deep shade of red. Nobody ever really paid this kind of attention to him before.

"Thanks...umm you are too, I guess...I mean...yeah" Kellin mumbled back.

"Can I... kiss you?" She asked.

Before Kellin could reply Nikki's lips crashed against his. She moved so she was straddling him and placed her hands gently on either side of his face.

Kellin was confused. He liked Nikki, but he didn't think he liked her this way.  He left that thought behind and gave in to Nikki's fervent makeout session. He moved his lips against hers.

When she got the acceptance she needed she wrapped her legs around his lower back and roamed his hand through his long hair. She began to nibble on his lower lip asking for permission to enter. Kellin moaned, granting her acess to his mouth. They were soon entertwined in a hot frenzy of passion. Nikki began to kiss Kellins neck, leaving a hickey for sure. She lowered her hands down his torso gently and slipped her fingers around the waistband of his boxers.

Kellin suddenly got a nagging voice in the back of his head.

This is wrong.

You don't like her like this.

Don't lead her on.

Kellin ignored his subconscience as Nikki started to tease him by sliding her fingers further without pulling his boxers down.

Kellin's subconscience spoke again.

What about Natalia, she will not like you if you do this.

Kellin was snapped to his senses abruptly. He didn't want Nikki.

He pushed her away softly shaking his head.

He wanted Natalia.