Baby Maknaes

Got7 and Twice were having a sleepover when a storm picked up.

They went to sleep pretty early. The storm was still happening outside.

Jihyo woke up to tapping on her face as she turned and saw a child she screamed which woke everyone up. When they saw the child they screamed as well.

"Who are you?" Jinyoung asked. The boy was a little sad.

"Dad it's me Yugyeom your son," Yugyeom said.

"My son?" Jinyoung asked. Yugyeom nodded and smiled.

"Are you his only child?" Mina asked.

"No auntie Mina," Yugyeom said

"Tzuyu is his daughter," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu waved and smiled.

Tzuyu crawled over to Jihyo. She picked her up.

"Tzuyu loves you, mom," Yugyeom said. Everyone was shocked Jihyo put Tzuyu down they went to the kitchen.

"Ok what is happening?" Mark asked. Everyone was just as confused as he was.

"Was it the storm?" BamBam asked.

"It could've been," Nayeon said. Everyone nodded.

"Ok so Yugyeom and Tzuyu are apparently  Jihyo and Jinyoung's kids," Mark said. They nodded.

"Let's just go along with it," Mina said everyone nodded. They went back to their kids.

"You took long" Yugyeom said he was eating chocolate. While Tzuyu was eating a lollipop.

"Yeah sorry, bud," Mark said. Yugyeom nodded.

"How old are you?" JaeBum asked.

"I'm six and a half years old," Yugyeom said. They nodded.

"How old is Tzuyu?" BamBam asked

"Two years old," Yugyeom said they nodded. They sat down.

Tzuyu crawled over to Jihyo she picked her up. She wrapped her tiny little arms around her neck.

"Mama's girl," Mark said. Everyone nodded

"Well, she is two" Dahyun said everyone nodded and went back to watching tv.

Everyone fell asleep the only four up were Tzuyu, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and Jihyo.

"Mom, are you gonna fed Tzuyu?" Yugyeom asked. They nodded.

"Not from the fridge dad," Yugyeom said stopping Jinyoung from going to the fridge.

They both widened their eyes. But they knew they had to do it.

Jinyoung gave Jihyo a blanket. Jugyeom gave Jihyo privacy.

He talked with Yugyeom until Tzuyu was done eating.

The four of them watched tv. Yugyeom and Tzuyu fell asleep.

"What do we do" Jinyoung asked. Jihyo sighed.

"I don't know I guess we play the role of their parents," Jihyo said. Jinyoung nodded.

Tzuyu hugged Jihyo tighter. Jihyo smiled at her. If Jihyo was being honest Tzuyu was cute as a baby.

Jinyoung carried Yugyeom to his room. Jihyo put Tzuyu by her before falling asleep.